Brown on Brown Crime Tonight.

Serenity Now

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anthony-pettis-nate-diaz-ufc-241-ceremonial-weigh-in-1.jpg

960x0.jpg

Welcome to America.

I hear the whiter you look in Brazil the better you get treated. The Afro Brazilians and the Japanese Brazilians allegedly get treated like dirt.
Racism exist in latin america.....being white is totally a perk.

Pettis, Diaz and Costa are white. You think there where people that light skinned in America before Europeans got here?

I don't judge people by their color I judge them by their hairlines.

Pettis, Diaz and Costa are white. You think there where people that light skinned in America before Europeans got here?

Pettis looks triracial, Diaz is half white American, Costa he looks mostly Portugese, but still mixed. Romero looks mostly black, but still mixed with Spanish and maybe a little native American.

Costa is closer to white than anything IMO. dude basically looks spanish.

Put him in the sun and he has a golden tan

Can't wait for this scrap tonight, the Cuban Nightmare vs the Eraser :D

Black/whiteness is a spectrum

Yoel is closer to the black side

Costa is closer to the white side

Well costa, Pettis (perez), Diaz are all European surnames...

That being said

genki-sudo-we-are-all-one.jpg

I hear the whiter you look in Brazil the better you get treated. The Afro Brazilians and the Japanese Brazilians allegedly get treated like dirt.

That sucks. Its weird when people with darker skin are treated worse by other people with very slightly lighter skin (but still dark).. I always heard that was a problem.

People pick on people for the most petty shit lol

Back