Who's more excited about Costa-Romero than Cormier-Miocic fight?

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I know I am..

{<redford}

giphy.webp

This is the most exciting fight of the card even gives me a boner when i think about it.
No homo.

This is the most exciting fight of the card even gives me a boner when i think about it.
No homo.
If you get a boner thinking about 2 men fighting you probably are a bit homosexual, or at least bisexual. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Be true to yourself. Love yourself. And love your big strong sexy hero mens.

Absolutely. This is fight of the night.

The fight I'm looking forward the most is Diaz-Pettis and so should you

1) Romero v Costa
2) Diaz v Pettis
3) Cormier v Miocic

Nattyweight belt on the line, even more prestigious than the HW belt.

I think all of us are more excited for both Romero vs Costa and Pettis vs Diaz than we are the main event which is an undeserved rematch.

We should be thankful for a UFC card with 3 interesting fights instead of the usual 2 these days.

Is say I’m on a pretty equal level of hype with each of the top 3 fights. All are very intriguing and have potential to be great fights.

I honestly can't stand Romero or Costa. I just hope they give each other plenty of CTE and it ends in a double knock out!

Im sad this is going to be DCs last fight.
But im glad it is, not a fan of men over 40 putting it on the line.

Romero vs Costa
Nate vs Showtime
Stipe vs DC

In this order

Not a big fan of Costa, but I want him to win just for some new blood at 185. Romero can barely make the weight and it's not like we need Whitaker-Romeo III.

Last edited:
Back