Romero is guaranteed to win

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If he doesnt, I'll change my AV for 1 year to the choice of the first person who replies in this thread.

If I win, then that's it. That's how guaranteed this is.

Dang! second post :p
Took too long trying to decide :D

a ddick on ur irl face u moron

If he doesn't, use a sign that says "I take it up the ass" as your avatar.

TS is going to welch if Costa gets a fluke win.
I don't even like Romero, and was going to root for him in this fight, but TS is making me wan't to root against him again just to see him welch and get a pink belt.

If he doesnt, I'll change my AV for 1 year to the choice of the first person who replies in this thread.

Screenshot_2019-08-17 Romero is guaranteed to win.png
Just in case you try to change your mind and try to back out!

did you consult with the other twelve before making such a balsy wager?

TS is going to welch if Costa gets a fluke win.
I don't even like Romero, and was going to root for him in this fight, but TS is making me wan't to root against him again just to see him welch and get a pink belt.
Watch Costa fail to answer the bell for round 2, but then get up 30 seconds later and KO Romero lmfao.

I don’t think anything is ever guaranteed when facing an unbeaten fighter

I don’t think anything is ever guaranteed when facing an unbeaten fighter
Technically Costa is unbeaten as a professional, but he definitely lost on TUF Brazil.

Technically Costa is unbeaten as a professional, but he definitely lost on TUF Brazil.
Due to the format of the show and the limited training time I personally don’t put as much stake in it. If you get a hard match up or are hurt, there’s very little you can do to work around it. That being said, point taken.

i dont like romero that much but hes gonna destroy this guy lol

Back