Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 241?

ApplesVild

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm in the UK so I have the whole day to wait before the fights get going... Been to the gym, pull day. Had a little nap, now I'm off to see Once upon a time in Hollywood with a young lady, then go for food after. Back to hers, bang, then home, pop a valium, smoke a joint and enjoy the fights while winning hundreds of pounds on all my bets

Barbecue ribs macerated with homemade BBQ sauce plus sausages, pork belly... And drinking beer and red wine for the prelims.

And gintobics and joints for the main event.

This night really looks awesome

Headed into NYC with 4 couples. Pre game on Train will be beer and Titos and soda. Going to eat at The Seaport, Oysters, vodka shots, apps. Then to The Iron Horse for the Fights...All female bar staff, they dance and swing above the bar. Im gonna drink a Beer and a shot until I shit myself.

I'm in the UK so I have the whole day to wait before the fights get going... Been to the gym, pull day. Had a little nap, now I'm off to see Once upon a time in Hollywood with a young lady, then go for food after. Back to hers, bang, then home, pop a valium, smoke a joint and enjoy the fights while winning hundreds of pounds on all my bets
6 11
265 lbs
%9 body fat

I know what Jon is injecting...
<JonesLaugh>

Grilling filet mignon and shrimp

Made some chili sauce (Coney sauce) for late night Coney dogs

Budweiser and Tullemore Dew and whatever weird ipa's and other shit my buddies are bringing

Quit smoking weed for a stretch

There is a guy that makes these threads and I hate to say it, he's better.

There's a fight coming up? That's pretty cool.

It starts at 8 in the AM here so:

th

This is my usual breakfast along with

health-wellness_balanced-living_healthy-living_is-coffee-good-for-you_2716x1811_000074595991-1024x768.jpg

And because my wife is here we’ll be having

Beef-Enchiladas-Recipe1.jpg

And

th

I’m also hoping to get some nachos in as well.

just got done blasting my huge bulging sherbro muscles at the gym

feeding time, some work time, go grocery shopping for something nice and juicy for the event... maybe I'll go with pasta and something..

I do not drink or Inject. I also do not condone that behavior. But you know what i will throw my hard earned money down on? UFC Fight Pass.

For only 9.99 you can get the best mma content around the net. Also you dont feel like piece of shit for streaming ppvs then bitching about fighter pay. Fight Pass even provides fights from different sports and organizations! Such as Kickboxing events for the men and all out Jujistu competitions for the woman and the frail. Bottom line is you're gonna spend that money on some shit you know you dont need so might as well spend it on something that even when you forget about it.......it'll still there

I'm drinking egg yolks from soft boiled eggs.

It starts at 8 in the AM here so:

th

This is my usual breakfast along with

health-wellness_balanced-living_healthy-living_is-coffee-good-for-you_2716x1811_000074595991-1024x768.jpg

And because my wife is here we’ll be having

Beef-Enchiladas-Recipe1.jpg

And

th

I’m also hoping to get some nachos in as well.
Your usual breakfast contains steak?
<DontBelieve1>

I’m gonna do PCP for the first time.

Back