Costa fans, how does he get it done this weekend..

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score
Because I honestly can't see it.
<36>

If he tries to implement his pressure heavy style, he'll put himself right into the firing range of Romero's power and most likely get caught with a counter and slept..
giphy.gif

3d-round-KD.gif

ldBvl1.gif

Costa's fight IQ is very questionable as well.
I'm guessing Romero exploits the kid and puts him to sleep, as most people are thinking.

If Costa pressures him and goes for the finish he'll probably get knocked out

If he attacks Romero's fucked eye with jabs early and keep him at the end of his punches he has a good chance

Just seeing those gifs instantly reminds me how epic that fight was.. but to answer the question, he won’t get it done hahaha. Talking a big game but I think he stands little to no chance.

Costa stands 0 chance

Soon he’ll be on the beach retired banging dime pieces with Ricardo

With that logic, how does Romero lose, ever? As you can see in those examples you gave, Whitaker did put himself in firing range of Romero's power, and did end up winning. Twice

Same with Costa against Hall

Not saying Costa is Whitaker, just pointing out the logical error there

I'm still picking Romero btw

Mike Tyson combo.
Right hook body, left hook head.

Pressure and body kicks. He just leaves himself too open and Hall was finding his head consistently. I think Romero will knock him out with a straight left.

With that logic, how does Romero lose, ever? As you can see in those examples you gave, Whitaker did put himself in firing range of Romero's power, and did end up winning. Twice

Same with Costa against Hall

Not saying Costa is Whitaker, just pointing out the logical error there

I'm still picking Romero btw
Costa isn't Whittaker..
Hall isn't Romero..

It took everything (cardio, chin and a near perfect implementation of a game plan) for Whittaker to eke out a questionable decision in the second fight..

He survived being stunned and near finished 3-4 times, fucking outrageous..

If I were to pick Costa, I'd say he gets it done via punching Yoel very hard in the face. I'm picking the Cuban though

He gets it done overwhelming romero until he taps or judges stop it
He loses by getting tagged hard
Ppl sleeping on Costa here. Imo he will win it and it wont look hard

He gets it done overwhelming romero until he taps or judges stop it
He loses by getting tagged hard
Ppl sleeping on Costa here. Imo he will win it and it wont look hard
He didn't make beating Uriah Hall look easy.. so how the fuck is he going to do it to Romero..
{<huh}

Costa isn't Whittaker..
Hall isn't Romero..

It took everything (cardio, chin and a near perfect implementation of a game plan) for Whittaker to eke out a questionable decision in the second fight..

He survived being stunned and near finished 3-4 times, fucking outrageous..

Ok so thats how Costa gets it done, I predict him being as durable as Whitaker and and just as good game plan

Costa is untested against elite fighters, and Romero is a top of the food chain middleweight.

On the flip side, we are all waiting for Romero to look his age. It has to happen at some point, but we don't know when.

If Romero is the same guy that fought Whittaker, he should put Costa away. If his athleticism is finally starting to slip, the 100% Natty Boi who likes to get filmed taking secret IV bags can do what he usually does and hurl big punches.

Back