The NATTY KING Official War Wagon

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
It's time folks

I love me some Romero but...

The Natty King Torch is about to be passed

Izzy did it with Silva ..Of course Yoel looks much better than Silva at this point in his career... But still, that's my narrative and I'm running with it.

Yoel is the 14 year elder in this fight and its time for our new Natty King to separate him from his consciousness and snatch the torch.

Expect Wand style hooks from Paulo while Yoel is backed up against the cage, hopeless and eventually on queer street...

All aboard!!!
War Costa
870318390.jpg.0.jpg

borrachinha1.jpg

Last edited:
I am hoping for a double KO and lol @ Natty

wlcjSD9.png

GOAT bless all the haters, they will jump aboard after tonight.

Yoel has had his time. He fought some of the most exciting fights in the history of MW, but time waits for no man. Costa by stoppage late in the first round.

Losing to the Natty king is nothing to be ashamed of.

This man erases people and traces of metabolites from his system all at once

wlcjSD9.png

GOAT bless all the haters, they will jump aboard after tonight.

Even God got bored with current UFC lameness and decided it's time for Soldier of God vs Jacked Jesus

SOG by rd 1 or rd 2 KO

It's time folks

Izzy did it with Silva ..Of course Yoel looks much better than Silva at this point in his career... But still, that's my narrative and I'm running with it.

Yoel is the 14 year elder in this fight and its time for our new Natty King to separate him from his consciousness and snatch the torch.

Expect Wand style hooks from Paulo while Yoel is backed up against the cage, hopeless and eventually on queer street...

All aboard!!!
War Costa
View attachment 631193

View attachment 631195
Romero is the Natty king. USADA busted him because there was no way he was Natty. Well...he was so natty he won millions from being so Natty.

It's time folks

All aboard!!!
War Costa
View attachment 631193

View attachment 631195
yoel will ko him stiff.

I am not so sure Romero is ready to pass the torch, still looks like a brick, ton of experience.

Back