40/1 odds for McGregor to win by knockout

ALAN PARTRIDGE

NO LONGER REGISTERED
@Steel
Reaction score
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/bett...oirier-betting-odds-win-knockout-tko-ufc-264/

AP-Mcgregor-to-win-betslip.jpg

Considering that’s about the only way he can win, those are great odds.

TS is showing a promo bonus for first time customers only, trying to get new users to sign up by offering them bonuses for signing up and making deposit. Probably has a maximum bet limit on there too. I see them all time for betting websites

But the real odds are +140

TS is showing a promo bonus for first time customers only, trying to get new users to sign up by offering them bonuses for signing up and making deposit. Probably has a maximum bet limit on there too. I see them all time for betting websites

But the real odds are +140

Rules:

£1 maximum

If your bet wins, it will appear as 'Void' on your bet slip and we'll pay out 40/1 in free bets within 48 hours.

Bluntforce is right, they do this all the time, it's an introductory bonus and is pretty limited. You certainly won't be withdrawing $/£40.

It’s just a sign up offer. Probably a super low bet max, maybe 5 bucks

you can get things like bet $1 win $100 if either fighter lands a punch! As new customers to sports books

find the best deals. Take advantage of the better ones

this ain’t even a good one unless it’s got a high Max. Lots of places do $500 risk free bet. And you can use that on a +150 you like.

Only if you were an incel.

That's what you say.

"Avatar lookin' like a damn sushi popsicle, and this muthafucka's was talkin' shit? Aw, hell, naw."--Black Paladin Chonicles, Vol. I.

Back