4 years is what Jon deserves. 3 years would be a fair compromise, 2 years a slap on wrist.

He won't get a long ban. That's why he and his teammates have been spamming bullshit 'Jon is such a great guy' propaganda on instagram the last week. They know the USADA ruling is going to happen, and behind closed doors they probably already know the UFC has influenced USADA to give Jon a lesser sentence ... so lets spam pics of Jon giving away 10 dollar backpacks and Holly Holm posting about how generous and great he is and blah blah blah.

Grooming the audience in general to accept a slap on the wrist for like the 50th time for this scumbag. Probably also why they dragged this shit out so long, so people would forget.

2021 isn't that long really.

@ts why?

Why not only fine the hell out of them? Mandatory steep fines that come from existing savings and/or fight purses directly to USDA? At least then we see fights and theyre repremanded...
You think jon jones wouldnt pay fines to stay champion? Hed be fined every fight and laugh and so would his retarded fans.

Is normal tho. When people sell shit, they never disclose all the bad stuff. As someone that works in horse sales, I know first hand, as that is the place where you will dope up crazy and lame horses just to get them off the log.

I think the biggest bad luck WME-IMG had is that no new UFC stars have risen up. I mean, it only took Ronda and Conor a couple years in the UFC to reach megastar status.

However that bad luck is set to break -- I really feel Greg Hardy is going to be a guy that can sell 1M+ PPVs. The UFC just need to be patient with him and give him another 1-2 years to develop his wrestling and BJJ, and he's good to go.

This is under USADA rules. How a 2nd time offender for Tbol can get less than 2 years while guys like Mir got 2 years years, machida gets 18 months for dhea, Mendes gets 2 years for an hgh cream on a first offense, Tom lawlor the list goes on and I don't need to get into it. But if Jones fights in November, USADA is a corrupt joke. Loses all legitimacy in my eyes. Just abolish USADA already and let them juice.

No selective enforcement bullshit.
Dude. Do you really care if the guys fight off or on the juice? Damn bro... Since USADA came across the fights have slower pace, we have less spectacular knockouts. Less drama, less backstage fights ( we all know what drugs and roids are doing with people) the show just became boring. Deal with it. Nobody thats a fan of fighting wants USADA work with the UFC. I want USADA to become a joke and let all the suspended fighters free.

Dude. Do you really care if the guys fight off or on the juice? Damn bro... Since USADA came across the fights have slower pace, we have less spectacular knockouts. Less drama, less backstage fights ( we all know what drugs and roids are doing with people) the show just became boring. Deal with it. Nobody thats a fan of fighting wants USADA work with the UFC. I want USADA to become a joke and let all the suspended fighters free.
No I don't care. I'm actually pro ped. I just don't like cheating. In pride peds were legal, therefore you can use them and it's not cheating when you have ped user vs ped user. PED user vs non ped user is all kinds of fucked up. I say legalize them, get rid of USADA. I'm fine with that. But this select enforcement that some can, some can't is bullshit. Even back in the TRT days anybody can get an exemption if they wanted. It wasn't like "no you can't get a TRT exemption" it was available to EVERYONE.

Who holds the record right now?

Ruslan Magomedov 683 days (went to arbitration hearing)
Zubaira Tukhugov 633 days (went to arbitration hearing)
Josh Barnett 596 days (went to arbitration hearing)
Francisco Rivera 520 days (went to arbitration hearing)
Ben Rothwell 398 days
Francisco Mir 377 days
Guido Cannetti 355 days
Jon Jones 353 days
Viscardi Andrade 344 days
Luis Felipe Olivieri 320 days

So, whats worse? being a *pick your fighter* nuthugger? or a *pick your fighter* hater? There are those that Hate JJ and give him zero chill, while there are those who love him and give him too much benefit of the doubt. Love a fighter, or hate a fighter, but why all the vitriol? I disliked GSP for years, because all the GSP Nutthuggers were generally Anderson Silva Haters (GOAT debate) but at least I respected him, and even cheered for him in certain fights (Josh Koscheck and Matt Serra 2). I dislike DC, but respect the heck out of him after his win over Stipe. Love the Game, like or dislike the players, but at least respect it.

Jones should be made an example of... even if someone slipped him a mickey but he can't prove it, an example needs to be made and he certainly isn't a clean, upstanding embodiment of righteousness. so slap him with 4 years...

Cheaters never prosper. Jon Jones is a cowardly repeat-offending PED cheat who won't be back anytime soon. Even if he does, it's cemented in the records and history books that he is a fraud. He actually deserves a lifetime ban.
Unfortunately, in the human experience, cheaters prosper....all. the. fucking. time.<Bottle.gif>

Ruslan Magomedov 683 days (went to arbitration hearing)
Zubaira Tukhugov 633 days (went to arbitration hearing)
Josh Barnett 596 days (went to arbitration hearing)
Francisco Rivera 520 days (went to arbitration hearing)
Ben Rothwell 398 days
Francisco Mir 377 days
Guido Cannetti 355 days
Jon Jones 353 days
Viscardi Andrade 344 days
Luis Felipe Olivieri 320 days

Just hold the fuck up.

You mean to tell me there was a guy named Guido Cannetti and I missed all his fights?

Time served (1 year) seems fair.

Moreover, the LHW division is a wasteland and needs Jones back desperately. i don't really give a shit about watching like Latifi-Oezdemir for an interim title, regardless of whether they're clean.

4 years would be fair indeed.

Back