4 years is what Jon deserves. 3 years would be a fair compromise, 2 years a slap on wrist.

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This is under USADA rules. How a 2nd time offender for Tbol can get less than 2 years while guys like Mir got 2 years years, machida gets 18 months for dhea, Mendes gets 2 years for an hgh cream on a first offense, Tom lawlor the list goes on and I don't need to get into it. But if Jones fights in November, USADA is a corrupt joke. Loses all legitimacy in my eyes. Just abolish USADA already and let them juice.

No selective enforcement bullshit.

18 months is fair enough.

Mir got 2 years years, machida gets 18 months for dhea, Mendes gets 2 years for an hgh cream on a first offense, Tom lawlor the list goes on and I don't need to get into it

The problem all of those people have is, they aren't Jon Jones. If you really think the rules of this world are uniformly applied to all people, you must have been born yesterday (no offense).

Justice ain't blind.

The problem all of those people have is, they aren't Jon Jones. If you really think the rules of this world are uniformly applied to all people, you must have been born yesterday (no offense).

Justice ain't blind.
It's either fair for everyone....or not. I get it. Jon is a draw, a talent. Etc. But if I'm UFC just get rid of USADA. Fighters don't like USADA showing up at 6am at their houses. It makes no sense to allow the stars to juice and the mid card lower card guys are tested like crazy and if caught they get nailed to a wall. Extremely shady and corrupt. It's blatant. I don't think USADA caves. They have their integrity to think of.

Cheaters never prosper. Jon Jones is a cowardly repeat-offending PED cheat who won't be back anytime soon. Even if he does, it's cemented in the records and history books that he is a fraud. He actually deserves a lifetime ban.

Compensation for wasting his time and free to fight right away is the only fair result.

He should be reinstated immediately and USADA should have to apologize for wasting a stretch of his prime and also have to compensate him for lost earnings during that stretch.

This is under USADA rules. How a 2nd time offender for Tbol can get less than 2 years while guys like Mir got 2 years years, machida gets 18 months for dhea, Mendes gets 2 years for an hgh cream on a first offense, Tom lawlor the list goes on and I don't need to get into it. But if Jones fights in November, USADA is a corrupt joke. Loses all legitimacy in my eyes. Just abolish USADA already and let them juice.

Amen Brother.

The JJones NutSukrs will argue less... or time served

They have absolutely no sense of justice or fairness.....

Any other fighter throwing a dolly at a bus would most likely never fight in the UFC again.

95% of all fighters on the roster would be hung out to dry for a second drug offence.

Jones brings in that money, and money is the god of the hollow man.

I will be very surprised if Jones gets what he deserves.

Something is obviously coming out soon.. Lets just wait and see..

1 would be justified.

#GOAT
<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt>
<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>
<JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh>

tumblr_nhno82LfVq1u2ragso1_500.gif

Very original thread, well done

@ts why?

Why not only fine the hell out of them? Mandatory steep fines that come from existing savings and/or fight purses directly to USDA? At least then we see fights and theyre repremanded...

The UFC kinda need Jon Jones right now sadly ....

Is that vitor in your avatar? oh the irony

He won't get a long ban. That's why he and his teammates have been spamming bullshit 'Jon is such a great guy' propaganda on instagram the last week. They know the USADA ruling is going to happen, and behind closed doors they probably already know the UFC has influenced USADA to give Jon a lesser sentence ... so lets spam pics of Jon giving away 10 dollar backpacks and Holly Holm posting about how generous and great he is and blah blah blah.

Grooming the audience in general to accept a slap on the wrist for like the 50th time for this scumbag. Probably also why they dragged this shit out so long, so people would forget.

no punishment. back time considered b/c jones is a needle mover (no pun intended)

well since jon jones hasn't tried to prove how he was framed there nothing to get the time cut down.

the only people saying jon fighting in 2018 are his blind fan boys

Back