Crime 4 year old boy dies of flu after anti vax mom ignores tamiflu prescription and consulted Facebook

It is if that one dead child is yours and their death is at your hands because you thought you were smarter than modern medicine.
this is under the assumption that tamiflu would work for the kid

from what I recall, you have to take it very early on to be effective, and you usually dont bring in a kid until it's too late, because there are home remedies like ibuprofen OTC, water, and rest....... Parents typically try witchcraft known as OTC's before bringing their kids to the doctors office........

this is under the assumption that tamiflu would work for the kid

from what I recall, you have to take it very early on to be effective, and you usually dont bring in a kid until it's too late, because there are home remedies like ibuprofen OTC, water, and rest....... Parents typically try witchcraft known as OTC's before bringing their kids to the doctors office........
Agreed. I always fill my kids socks with potatoes when they're sick to ward off the foot demons.

Western medicine!?! SMDH.

My child has the coronavirus but I gave them some essential oils and elderberries so I’m thinking it should be all good?

Well the person in TS did go to a doctor, she just ignored the advice she received. The doctor prescribed meds for the Flu which was right.
Doctors will prescribe tamiflu well after the effective time frame.......
I've ignored tamiflu prescriptions because of conflicting doctor reports, you need to read about the effective time frames.

Agreed. I always fill my kids socks with potatoes when they're sick to ward off the foot demons.

that episode of The League where taco realizes washing your hands is good for you.

My child has the coronavirus but I gave them some essential oils and elderberries so I’m thinking it should be all good?
bar I worked at one girl was big into essential oils and everyone would kid her about it in the group chat. Images of like a Cheeto being used as a door lock and a caption of “essential oils vs pneumonia”

"Tamiflu is used to treat flu symptoms caused by influenza virus in people have had symptoms for less than 2 days"

it's generally used to speed up recovery, but if your kid is outside that window, it's a waste of money. There's no way parents are taking their kids to the doctors every time they have a cough and fever, there's OTC's for that, and more often than not, tamiflu is ineffective by then, and you're just padding wallets at that point.

I understand not wanting to give your kids yearly Flu vaccinations. Sometimes they work, sometimes not. Sometimes the vac is for the wrong strain...etc. It's a different scenario than being full blown crazy anti-vax for diseases like polio.

But after reading the article, one of her sons already had the flu and had been in/out of the hospital for weeks trying to treat it.

It just shows how delusional some of these parents are to avoid modern medicine that the mother refused to give her now deceased son the medicine that was prescribed by his doctor... WTF? Why bother even going in the first place if you're going to ignore the doctor's advice?

And now to start a GoFundMe... lol. Why? And who are these people donating to it? And you know that even though her child died, this mother is still unlikely to change her mind...
you understand that tamiflu needs to be used within the first two days of symptoms right? It's a hail mary prescription. if a kid is having seizures, tamiflu aint doing nothing, they need to be hospitalized rather than vaccinated.

Send her and everyone in that group directly to jail. A nice 25 year sentence would send a beautiful message.

Granted we have hindsight but if a kid has a seizure and has a fever can’t fever cause you to seize?
Weren't you claiming to be a doctor or something? I think I might be getting you mixed up with Greoric.

So which man do you choose to play the role of God?

Hitler would be proud

My daughter is adopted. My wife and I went through a multi-month State process that included financial statements, background checks, home inspections, interviews both alone and together and health physicals with drug tests. We also had to provide detailed personal histories and references. After the adoptions we had “inspections” once year for 3 years. The process was cumbersome but worked fine and ensured that children are raised in an environment that meets basic standards.

I had a flu shot this year.

guess what, I’ve been sick since Sunday with something.

the flu shot is a crapshoot but other vaccines for things like measles should be no brainers and over the counter flu remedies and shit should be ok.

Also wtf at not going to the ER when the kid had a seizure

If you have the flu you would not be saying “something.” Even the worst, most debilitating cold is not as bad as the flu.

I

My daughter is adopted. My wife and I went through a multi-month State process that included financial statements, background checks, home inspections, interviews both alone and together and health physicals with drug tests. We also had to provide detailed personal histories and references. After the adoptions we had “inspections” once year for 3 years. The process was cumbersome but worked fine and ensured that children are raised in an environment that meets basic standards.
So the state gets to play God or?

Out of the 60 dead kids, how many took the meds? One dead kid means nothing

This reads like one of those paid ads for the flu shot. Are you being paid by the pharmecutical companies? Or are you one of the blind fools who does their bidding without being on the payroll?
This is talking specifically about a drug that interferes with viral replication, akin to the mechanism of an antibiotic in effecting bacterial replication.

If your child has a deadly infection and you chose to withhold life saving treatment because of an the influence of an internet forum populated by conspiracy theorists without proper education, and then your child dies as a result. Don’t you think that’s a fucked up result of the ignorance and misinformation peddled by science deniers?

Accusing TS of being a shill for pharma companies is like calling people that don’t buy into the flat earth theory shills for NASA. There is reality and there is dangerous misinformation which leads to unnecessary deaths.

Last edited:
This is talking specifically about a drug that interferes with viral replication, akin to the mechanism of an antibiotic in effecting bacterial replication.

If your child has a deadly infection and you chose to withhold life saving treatment because of an the influence of an internet forum populated by conspiracy theorists without proper education, and then your child dies as a result. Don’t you think that’s a fucked up result of the ignorance and misinformation peddled by science deniers?

Accusing TS of being a shill for pharma companies is like calling people that don’t buy into the flat earth theory shills for NASA. There is reality and there is dangerous misinformation which leads to unnecessary deaths.
that's rich, lol, science denier. Tamiflu is only effective within two days of contracting the flu, and flu vaccinations are hardly effective in the first place.

you may not be a shill, but misinformed either way.

These people spreading misinformation online are a real threat to public health. At some point, you have to consider criminal charges against these people.

All the hospital would do after a seizure is send you back home. They would probably run some tests to figure out the type of seizure and what medicine is needed but that's about it. Once the seizure is over then it's over. However if there is more than one seizure then yes go to the hospital.
Bullshit. A 4 year old with the flu so bad they had a seizure probably from dehydration would be monitored and given iv
that's rich, lol, science denier. Tamiflu is only effective within two days of contracting the flu, and flu vaccinations are hardly effective in the first place.

My daughter (6) tested positive for the flu. Was vaccinated and took tamiflu and was back to school on 3 days and her 2 yo brother who was also vaccinated never got the flu

Tami flu cost like 12 bucks

Yeah fucker I’m almost certain between the two of us only one of has an MD attached to their name. You know the exact timeline that this woman got the prescription for her child In relation to when he first started showing symptoms?

Any reduction in systemic complications for critically ill patients is literally a matter of life and death. If she didn’t wait to put patchouli oil in her sons asshole instead of seeking appropriate treatment in the right time, maybe her kid would still be alive.
You anti-Vaxxer fucks and science denialist types will be the end of Western civilization.

Back