Crime 4 year old boy dies of flu after anti vax mom ignores tamiflu prescription and consulted Facebook

Disease is nature's way of weeding out the weaklings and vaccines are our way of making us weaker as a species.
tenor.gif

You essentially are. You're implying that standards imposed for breeding rights would benefit society, ignoring the horrific human rights violations necessary to enforce it.
cool
whatever you say

the real human rights violation is allowing so many kids to be born in poverty, w parents that can't support them, virtually guaranteeing them a shitty life. I realize that gets a certain party votes, but it is not even remotely beneficial to society

this is why abortions should be free

The more abortions you provide, the less moochers we have on the government teet

*you’re

come on bruh
ihavebetterthingstodothancareaboutyouropinionsongrammar

soo bud i have like 5 tabs open doing other things and trying to pet my dog and watch tv at the same time.. grammar is overrated

Last edited:
cool
whatever you say

the real human rights violation is allowing so many kids to be born in poverty, w parents that can't support them, virtually guaranteeing them a shitty life. I realize that gets a certain party votes, but it is not even remotely beneficial to society

this is why abortions should be free

The more abortions you provide, the less moochers we have on the government teet
I remember when I was a retarded teenage libertarian edgelord once.

Hero doctor who warned about coronavirus in China was silenced. Meanwhile, anti-vaxxer cult continues to spread misinformation that's killing people. Where's the justice in this world?

imagine if it turns out that the side of this argument that youre so firmly entrenched on ((calling the otherside dumbasses etc and are obviously motivated by some kind of personal feeling that youre making this thread)) imagine if that side ends up being wrong.....will you feel silly for calling everyone on the other side a dumbass then??

lets imagine for a moment that these stories are all spun "because so n so didnt buy the antiviral!!!" imagine if there was a bunch of these stories from the ((affiliated)) news agencies around the world...the BBC newsweek CBS etc....and not one of them added this little excerpt from the BMJ

"The Food and Drug Administration told The BMJ that data submitted to it for review do not support the claim that the neuraminidase inhibitor oseltamivir (marketed by Genentech and Roche as Tamiflu) ‘saves lives.’ The FDA said that oseltamivir ‘has not been proven to have a positive impact on the potential consequences (such as hospitalizations, mortality, or economic impact) of seasonal, avian, or pandemic influenza.’"

imagine that!!

now try to find a story of someone that has gotten the flu shot and has subsequently died from the flu thereafter, do you think thats never happened? do you think that the flu shot is so powerful good and proper that everyone that gets one is magically protected from the flu? there are so many stories ((mostly coming out of the CDC)) that report how someone didnt get the shot and died .... but next to none about someone that did get the shot and still died....why is that? its because youre being sold a lie, the data is fudged, the stats are misrepresented or in somecases entirely made up but added to the sales pitch anyway

the way its spun its nearly impossible to distinguish whats real and whats part of a sale pitch by people that dont have you and your family's best interests at heart....so then the only ideal which we for sure know is true is.....unless you have an ongoing medical issue that needs the assistance of these types of medications....you shouldnt be putting anything into your body that you dont know what it is.....that is to say......if good health is your goal

They didnt just not buy anti viral. They didnt get flu shot, ignored a doctors recommendation, tried bull shit home remedies, consulted Facebook quack group of morons for more advice all after their kid had a seizure from the flu.

They deserve jail time

I had a flu shot this year.

guess what, I’ve been sick since Sunday with something.

the flu shot is a crapshoot but other vaccines for things like measles should be no brainers and over the counter flu remedies and shit should be ok.

Also wtf at not going to the ER when the kid had a seizure
All the hospital would do after a seizure is send you back home. They would probably run some tests to figure out the type of seizure and what medicine is needed but that's about it. Once the seizure is over then it's over. However if there is more than one seizure then yes go to the hospital.

They didnt just not buy anti viral. They didnt get flu shot, ignored a doctors recommendation, tried bull shit home remedies, consulted Facebook quack group of morons for more advice all after their kid had a seizure from the flu.

They deserve jail time
perhaps all that is true....perhaps its some warped take on things that is presented like that because it serves a billion dollar industry to have it so, Im not saying in this case specifically the parents acted responsibly because I just dont know.....

what Im saying is....this case and others like it....are NOT a reason to blind faith these vaccinations and medications and to make huge generalizations as was made in the thread start...such as people are dumb or crazy or whatever for Not blind faithing things where their children are involved

from where Im sitting, if parents are blind faithing these types of things simply because they have been told to and/or are lemming it along with the crowd....that makes them a bad parent and if someone wants to talk about criminal negligence.....its not a one sided argument

perhaps all that is true....perhaps its some warped take on things that is presented like that because it serves a billion dollar industry to have it so, Im not saying in this case specifically the parents acted responsibly because I just dont know.....

what Im saying is....this case and others like it....are NOT a reason to blind faith these vaccinations and medications and to make huge generalizations as was made in the thread start...such as people are dumb or crazy or whatever for Not blind faithing things where their children are involved

from where Im sitting, if parents are blind faithing these types of things simply because they have been told to and/or are lemming it along with the crowd....that makes them a bad parent and if someone wants to talk about criminal negligence.....its not a one sided argument
It comes from her own Facebook post lol

All the hospital would do after a seizure is send you back home. They would probably run some tests to figure out the type of seizure and what medicine is needed but that's about it. Once the seizure is over then it's over. However if there is more than one seizure then yes go to the hospital.
Granted we have hindsight but if a kid has a seizure and has a fever can’t fever cause you to seize?

And just like that, your argument goes out the window. All the doctors. Every single one. This is patently false and proof you don't understand that with which you claim to have knowledge.

You work at a medical center...doing what? I know a janitor at Staples center, doesn't mean he plays for the Lakers.
whatever it is I do, I get a better seat than you in front of your computer. Yes, every doctor I work with understands the merits of vaccination and tamiflu.

How many medical science and ethics review meetings have you attended?

Granted we have hindsight but if a kid has a seizure and has a fever can’t fever cause you to seize?
A lot of things can trigger seizures. Yes, if you have a very high fever accompanied with a seizure you should probably go to the hospital. The hospital won't keep you though most likely. Seizures are rather unpredictable. A person who has one might never have another one again or they might have more than 1 in a short amount of time. If it's the first time though then yeah go to the hospital to do some tests. It wasn't specified in OP if it was the child's first seizure or not.

Seizures can be triggered by traumatic head injuries, different types of infections, lack of oxygen, stroke, brain tumors, Genetics, Malformations, low metabolic disturbances, drug/alcohol withdrawal, etc etc.

Back to my point, there's nothing the ER can do. Most people who have regular recurring seizures don't typically go to the hospital unless injured.

A lot of things can trigger seizures. Yes, if you have a very high fever accompanied with a seizure you should probably go to the hospital. The hospital won't keep you though most likely. Seizures are rather unpredictable. A person who has one might never have another one again or they might have more than 1 in a short amount of time. If it's the first time though then yeah go to the hospital to do some tests. It wasn't specified in OP if it was the child's first seizure or not.

Seizures can be triggered by traumatic head injuries, different types of infections, lack of oxygen, stroke, brain tumors, Genetics, Malformations, low metabolic disturbances, drug/alcohol withdrawal, etc etc.

Back to my point, there's nothing the ER can do. Most people who have regular recurring seizures don't typically go to the hospital unless injured.
I get they can’t do anything once it’s stopped but based on what I’m reading it looks like the seizure came in after the flu was diagnosed.

it just feels like it would have been prudent to have the kid get tested you know?

I get they can’t do anything once it’s stopped but based on what I’m reading it looks like the seizure came in after the flu was diagnosed.

it just feels like it would have been prudent to have the kid get tested you know?
Well the person in TS did go to a doctor, she just ignored the advice she received. The doctor prescribed meds for the Flu which was right.

Delete your social media accounts, folks.

I'm so glad I never got involved with FB/Twitter/Instagram/etc.

Other than a few forums, only two on which I'm active, my only "social" media account is LinkedIn

Back