4 year old boy accidentally shoots himself

I've long advocated making gun safety a part of the public school P.E. curriculum. Seems more useful than developing dodgeball and kickball skills.

if i had a kid i'd certainly okay them going to the class. i dunno about like a live shooting range or anything, but if they had unloaded weapons and taught them basic gun safety and perception lessons. if my kid went over someone's house and another kid was being a retard with a gun in how they handled it, you want a kid that knows what they are doing to get them to knock that shit off. better than that kid AND my kid being ignorant idiots looking down the barrel with their eyeballs.

If firearms are banned how will People of Color defend themselves from the ever growing white supremacist movement and Tyrant Trump?

People of colour like myself only use guns to murder each other and occasionally a white person.

Holy shit imagine having to register cars and pass basic operator safety tests in order to operate them? That would be wild, huh?

I know I'm posting in a troll thread so whatever. I do support the right to own firearms but the comparison to cars never made much sense to me.
Accidents happen with dangerous shit.

the ts can't be serious but i'll play a little... can you imagine the bloodshed if there was a ban on guns in the US? Gun confiscation would be the most crucial step for a tyrannical ruling body to gain absolute power, the next step would be physically silencing dissenters. The latter cannot be easily executed (pun not intended) were it not for the former...

if i had a kid i'd certainly okay them going to the class. i dunno about like a live shooting range or anything, but if they had unloaded weapons and taught them basic gun safety and perception lessons. if my kid went over someone's house and another kid was being a retard with a gun in how they handled it, you want a kid that knows what they are doing to get them to knock that shit off. better than that kid AND my kid being ignorant idiots looking down the barrel with their eyeballs.

I'd give 'em something like this. Make kids taking the mini-course strap-up at the beginning of the day and turn them in at the end. Just so they could practice not fucking with the thing just because it's in their possession. They'd learn to safely carry both open and concealed. Then during actual course class time they'd learn about functions, drawing, not sweeping people with the muzzle, etc. A lot could be done without real guns or live rounds. Maybe as a capstone a kid could put a magazine's worth down range, but you'd need a range. Not all programs would need to be the same. Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

s-l300.jpg

Just horrible, but banning guns is very stupid. Remember all the pictures of Jews being loaded on to trains by the nazis? How many guns do you remember seeing?

exactly.

Think about how many crimes could that gun have stopped if put in right hands. Also if there was another responsible kid in the room (with a gun) he could have prevented that tragedy with his gun. Guns have the potential to be an instrument of love or destruction, its up to us how we use them. God has given us a choice.

Back