4 year old boy accidentally shoots himself

I hespeck your opinion and disagree with it.

Only commenting to mention that Socrates did not follow Jesus Christ Allin.

Wow. Low blow. And untrue narrative. That's not what's going on here. I'm no cuck and she certainly isn't going to let another man have sex with her. We have been discussing having a sperm donor and I've become more open to the idea. Being a 5'6 male really is difficult in this day and age.
lol wtf.

2nd amendment doesn't care about your feelings. Deal with it.

Wait, you are so short that your wife is ashamed of you would would rather allow another mans sperm in her vagina than yours because she dosent want kids as short and shitty as you are???

Fucking lol, that’s hilarious. Lol @ you and lol @ your wife.

Also, guns won’t be banned, sorry.

It's not funny buddy, it's life. We are making scientific and strategical decisions for the better welfare of our son. I would rather him have a higher quality of life than be "my seed". Of course I will consider him my son and love him no matter what. It's just the right thing to do.

Also, I noticed your location. I'm from Homer originally.

I'll say much of what I said to the poster above. This is about being unselfish and doing what's right for my son. Having a sperm donor does not mean she is having sex with any other man.

Another example of why ALL GUNS need to be outlawed. Far more people are killed or injured by accidental gun firings every year then times guns are successfully used in self defense. In fact often times bystanders are hit. Guns are inherently bad and no one needs one. We must ban all guns. The children are suffering. NO ONE needs a gun.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/14/us/oakland-family-gunfire/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

The kid shot himself with an illegally owned gun that should have never been there in the first place, so how would a gun ban have solved this problem?

Can't say I agree with punishing everyone for the irresponsibility of the stupid. I'm OK with gun control discussion, but not ones based on stories of dead kids in horrible accidents.

A 4-year-old accidentally shoots himself in the head. He's the 5th family member to fall victim to guns

The 5th family member? The cops need to do a serious investigation to find out why guns are stalking this family.

This could be a great idea for Jordan Peele's next horror movie.

The kid shot himself with an illegally owned gun that should have never been there in the first place, so how would a gun ban have solved this problem?
If we seize all the guns they will be harder to illegally obtain. Look at the UK and Aus. One of the reasons criminals have such ease obtaining guns is because there are so many of them and they are so easy to buy legally.

If we seize all the guns they will be harder to illegally obtain. Look at the UK and Aus. One of the reasons criminals have such ease obtaining guns is because there are so many of them and they are so easy to buy legally.

It will never happen. We have more guns in this country than people. And really, no one knows how many illegal guns are actually out there. The only way that you can get rid of guns completely is by offering an on the spot death sentence to anyone that gets caught with one. I don't think the Liberals would go for that.

It will never happen. We have more guns in this country than people. And really, no one knows how many illegal guns are actually out there. The only way that you can get rid of guns completely is by offering an on the spot death sentence to anyone that gets caught with one. I don't think the Liberals would go for that.
Oh I agree that actually implementing a no gun policy in the United States at this point would be impossible and unwise. But I think guns are inherently bad and if things were the way they "should" be, all guns would be illegal. That's how I'd like to see it if we were starting from scratch. This is just my opinion and I know many will flame me for it

Oh I agree that actually implementing a no gun policy in the United States at this point would be impossible and unwise. But I think guns are inherently bad and if things were the way they "should" be, all guns would be illegal. That's how I'd like to see it if we were starting from scratch. This is just my opinion and I know many will flame me for it

If there was a way to eliminate all guns tomorrow, I would be all for it and turn in the 5 that I own. But first you have to guarantee me that no one else will ever have one.

It worked for Australia, because at the time when they banned guns, there were only 20 million people living there and far less guns. We have a population of over 300 million, which would be much harder to control.

If there was a way to eliminate all guns tomorrow, I would be all for it and turn in the 5 that I own. But first you have to guarantee me that no one else will ever have one.

It worked for Australia, because at the time when they banned guns, there were only 20 million people living there and far less guns. We have a population of over 300 million, which would be much harder to control.
I completely agree with this. There is certainly no turning back on guns now in America. I do think however that more gun control and maybe stricter background checks or training requirements could be a good thing. And that doesn't mean I'm advocating "take the guns"

Another example of why ALL CARS need to be outlawed. Far more people are killed or injured by car accident every year then times cars are successfully used in self defense. In fact often times bystanders are hit. Cars are inherently bad and no one needs one. We must ban all cars. The children are suffering. NO ONE needs a car.

And cars cause global warming which will basically kill us all in 12 years...so there is that.

;)

It's not funny buddy, it's life. We are making scientific and strategical decisions for the better welfare of our son. I would rather him have a higher quality of life than be "my seed". Of course I will consider him my son and love him no matter what. It's just the right thing to do.

I'll say much of what I said to the poster above. This is about being unselfish and doing what's right for my son. Having a sperm donor does not mean she is having sex with any other man.

It won’t be your son though, “your” kid will eventually find out and seek out his real father, then your wife will really fuck him when she sees he’s a 6’7 jacked dude who can bench the 275.

What if you have a daughter?

I've noticed extremely tall women have many of the same problems with dating compatibility as short men do.

Also consider the fact that recessive genes you carry could also produce an extremely tall offspring.

The passing on of traits doesn't always pass on with a 1:1 ratio. Other traits you don't physically express are still within your gene code.

Lastly, also consider the fact that you may not have received the proper nutrition at the proper times of body growth, so your personal body wasn't able to achieve the maximum height your gene set would allow.

Another example of why ALL GUNS need to be outlawed. Far more people are killed or injured by accidental gun firings every year then times guns are successfully used in self defense. In fact often times bystanders are hit. Guns are inherently bad and no one needs one. We must ban all guns. The children are suffering. NO ONE needs a gun.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/14/us/oakland-family-gunfire/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

And your wrong, guns are used 1.5 to 2.5 million times a year in self defense with the overwhelming number of time they are not fired.

The lie you quoted is only if you count the times a gun is fired and someone is shot in self defense.

By standers are hit very few times when a gun is used in self defense.

In this case any person that leave a gun where a child can get it and a child is hurt should be charged with felony child neglect.

Every death is a tragedy, but banning guns is not going to stop death. And I will not give up the right or the means to self defense. Just as i will not give up my car just because people die on the roads every day.

Back