4 UFC calibre fighters in one Bellator show!

cyder534

White Belt
Reaction score
I believe that Friere, Hawn, Curran and Chandler are all UFC calibre fighters. My question is how do you think they would do if the UFC absorbed Bellator?

I think Friere and Curran and Hawn would be top ten.

I think Chandler would challenge for the title.

So excited for this card..!

Thoughts?

I'm new to this site. Is it really trolling/wrong section? I thought it was a legitimate question?

Yeah this debut card for Bellator on spike is going to be awesome. All 4 would do very well in the UFC, as would other fighters that Bellator have.

You have a year and a half old account and you're new to this site?

Quit being pedantic. I registered this site ages ago - but, as you can see, I have posted a dozen times. I'm starting to remember why I didn't bother...

[QUOTE="Rush";77839219]Yeah this debut card for Bellator on spike is going to be awesome. All 4 would do very well in the UFC, as would other fighters that Bellator have.[/QUOTE]

That's the spirit! I'd be particually interested in seeing a Rick Hawn vs Gray Maynard fight. I wonder if Maynard could bully Hawn. Doubt it!

To respond to TS.

Yes it's a great card and all of those guys would be successful in the UFC and probably be in title contention.

this is a Bellator thread not-so-cleverly disguised as a UFC thread

To respond to TS.

Yes it's a great card and all of those guys would be successful in the UFC and probably be in title contention.

Ah - it's the debut Spike show. I didn't know, hence the big names. Silly me...!

Quit being pedantic. I registered this site ages ago - but, as you can see, I have posted a dozen times. I'm starting to remember why I didn't bother...

You lost them all the minute you used the word pedantic. Google however now has it in it's top 100 searches.

I think your point is valid TS. I like Hawn a lot, but not sure he's a top 10 guy in the UFC's deepest division arguably. Chandler just switched up camps recently though and he to me has a bright future so would be very interested to see him in the UFC. I don't think we're anywhere close to Bellator being absorbed though especially with their big Spike deal about to start. If anything I'm happy it keeps them around.

So Bjorn posts on Sherdog, neat.

Yeah, Bjorn would phrase those 4 fighters as "UFC Calibre". That's a pretty huge understatement. Nothing he said was outlandish. Bjorn over-exaggerates. He'd say they're all top 2-3 in their division.

What the fuck is this souposed to mean? I'm actually responding to your post.

Could be wrong, but actually didn't think he was mocking you. Think the TS was saying that actually made more sense for why they stacked the card. Could be wrong though......

You lost them all the minute you used the word pedantic. Google however now has it in it's top 100 searches.

I think your point is valid TS. I like Hawn a lot, but not sure he's a top 10 guy in the UFC's deepest division arguably. Chandler just switched up camps recently though and he to me has a bright future so would be very interested to see him in the UFC. I don't think we're anywhere close to Bellator being absorbed though especially with their big Spike deal about to start. If anything I'm happy it keeps them around.

D'Arce,

Thanks for your thoughtful response.

On Hawn: maybe not top 10 - but still, he scares me. Top wrestling and KO power. As for Chandler, I'm a huge fan. The Alvarez fight converted me - he (well Eddie too) has mad heart.

Yeah, I was being 100% hypothetical regarding the absorption. The UFC roster is bloated enough as it is.

"What the fuck is this souposed to mean? I'm actually responding to your post."

Bit defense, no? As D'Arce hinted, I wasn't mocking you. I didn't realise it was the Spike debut show...

Back