4 Straight UFC PPV's and the belt changes hands in the first round

Yeah its just who can connect with a sloppy over hand right first will win... thats what it seems like lately. belts changing hands every fight, and I expect more of the same...

If you think the striking of Miocic, Woodley, Bisping, Nunes and Alvarez is sloppy you're a damn goof.

These things really show how hard it is to string a good few defenses together.

And how special those fighters who make divisions look weak

So Nate will become 145 champion after finishing Conor in 1st round?

Challengers are virtually always the underdog.

I think he should have said "big underdogs"
Miocic was replacing Cain at some point and he was the #4 or so
Bisping was replacing Weidman and he was also the #4 or 5
Eddie was on the top but everybody was claiming to get Ferguson or Khabib for the TS, he also had won 2 fights by SD
Woodley was in the same situation, one SD a year ago and everybody asking the TS for Wonderboy
Nunes was an "easy fight" for Tate because he was going to gas, everybody was expecting the Holm and Ronda rematches

Will admit, I didnt pick Bisping because i didnt want to jinx him...

And I actually thought Tate would beat Nunes

3alvaresz.png 2micioc.png 1-201.png

Three out of four of those probably could have been prevented if the champ wasn't so cocky/dumb.

Nick diaz will win ww strap this year, all hype trains end in 209

Three out of four of those probably could have been prevented if the champ wasn't so cocky/dumb.
Especially Bisping and Miocic. Both classic cases of overconfidence from the champs, after beating great fighters to win the title. Still don't know what the hell either was doing - full Last Emporer, gonna beat them at their game mode.

Back