4 reasons why kevin Lee has no future in UFC

Yall about to be real disappointed when lee beats al

Honestly, I believe Kevin Lee can beat Khabib.
Thanks for being honest with us all. Honesty is the key

Would not want you to lie and say that Khabib is gonna beat him at any given day, with 20 differences way

I love Al, but I truly believe KL would've beat Tony had he not had the staph infection. Lee's one of the scariest guys at LW. He'll beat AI.

"Elite fighter has no future in fighting" says man sitting in his computer chair.

way don't we wasteland this thread

Lee is gonna fuck up AI.

harsh thread. did kevin lee bang your wife or something?

you're an idiot of the highest order

Kevin Bout to turn Ragin Al into a.... Tap.... Machine

[<cena1}

Lee doesn't have a "glass chin" and he's not losing to Al, so no OP is not right.

Big future or not he wont have any trouble getting past journeyman al iaquinta that's for sure

Als a gatekeeper for contenders

If anything Kevin IS the future of lw. And i dont like his personality btw, but that has little to do with it.

I think your wrong.

and al is in for a rough night.

think kevin murks him worse than kabob.

Lee should smash Al. Bad.

Yall about to be real disappointed when lee beats al

<RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute>

<JonesLaugh>

Last edited:
Last edited:
That was a month before the fight. Nobody advocated for Al like I have, for as long as I have. Let me dig up my fight night prediction for you.
<{smellit?}>

@Lord Toranaga smelling his own farts. I too enjoy a good whiff of my flatulence, but moderation is key.

<{smellit?}>

@Lord Toranaga smelling his own farts. I too enjoy a good whiff of my flatulence, but moderation is key.
He called me out doe. I would like to make a just my predictions thread. It would actually be fuckin epic. Nobody on this site makes more money off MMA than me. If you do, prove it.

I'm going to drop 10k on Hernandez to beat Cowboy. I will post slip when I pull the trigger. Free tip.

Last edited:
He called me out doe.
He called me out doe. I would like to make a just my predictions thread. It would actually be fuckin epic. Nobody on this site makes more money off MMA than me. If you do, prove it.

I'm going to drop 10k on Hernandez to beat Cowboy. I will post slip when I pull the trigger. Free tip.
I've got Hernandez too bud, but thanks. I get it man but should your earnings be all the validation you need? Hope you don't really bet on Anthony Smith.

I've got Hernandez too bud, but thanks. I get it man but should your earnings be all the validation you need? Hope you don't really bet on Anthony Smith.
I'm usually a 20 dollar parlay gambler who picks and chooses from many sports. For the Whittaker Romero 2 card, I turned 50 bucks into 31,000.

I'm usually a 20 dollar parlay gambler who picks and chooses from many sports. For the Whittaker Romero 2 card, I turned 50 bucks into 31,000.
No shit? I've been wanting to do that. May have to draw inspiration from you. I put $20 on a little under 20 favorites over the next few months. Should net me $17000 when it's all said and done.

Back