4 reasons why kevin Lee has no future in UFC

You have to be mentally handicapped to think Kevin Lee has a glass chin. Like actually mentally retarded and on the spectrum.

He has been TKOd once and never once was he out of it, he was up immediately after the stoppage on still legs wanting to continue. The same Wheel kick that sent Etim to another dimension merely wobbled Kevin Lee, didn’t even drop him.

Kevin Lee is just a fighter who has the a type of personality lots of people hate (mostly insecure people with low self confidence) so people will grasp onto anything they can’t to downplay his ability and make seem like a trash fighter. Kevin Lee is a Top 3 LW and Khabib’s worst matchup in the division.
Having a susceptible chin doesn't mean you have to go unconcious. He gets rocked a lot. He just looks uncomfortable getting hit and he goes onto wobbly legs.

The wheel kick he ate was nasty, sure - but he didn't eat the same shot that Etim ate - and Lee braced himself for impact much better than Etim did.. Etim was hit CLEAN. Also take into account that Barboza was mauled for the previous 10 minutes before throwing the kick against Lee.

He has a lot of skills and athletic gifts, but he hasn't been gifted a chin.

I love Al, but I truly believe KL would've beat Tony had he not had the staph infection. Lee's one of the scariest guys at LW. He'll beat AI.
No, Tony broke him there
and Luke had staph at 194 it didn't make him quite after 1 round

You have to be mentally handicapped to think Kevin Lee has a glass chin. Like actually mentally retarded and on the spectrum.

He has been TKOd once and never once was he out of it, he was up immediately after the stoppage on still legs wanting to continue. The same Wheel kick that sent Etim to another dimension merely wobbled Kevin Lee, didn’t even drop him.

Kevin Lee is just a fighter who has the a type of personality lots of people hate (mostly insecure people with low self confidence) so people will grasp onto anything they can’t to downplay his ability and make seem like a trash fighter. Kevin Lee is a Top 3 LW and Khabib’s worst matchup in the division.

It might not be chin per say, but there are definitely some deficiencies he has somewhere in his defense.

165 would attract monsters that didn’t quite get the belt at WW.

The current top WW would wreck the oversized LW at 165.
165 would not help guys who barely make 155.
The current top WW can't make 165 Woodley is talking about moving to 185

1- can't make weight any more (got thicker when he became 26yo)
2- Glass Chin (will get worse as he age)
3- can't do sh!t at 170 (5' 9")
4- Al is gonna Knock him Out

1.He still makes weight.
2.Only tko'd once at 23 YEARS OF AGE
3..It doesn't need to
4.He will beat AL far worse than khabib "i have only takedowns form the clinch and amatuer striking".

No, Tony broke him there
and Luke had staph at 194 it didn't make him quite after 1 round

Watch it again. I think your bias love for AI or maybe just your hate for Kevin has you remembering this fight a little different. If getting dropped a lot in fights makes you a horrible fighter, why is Tony such a force at LW? Both Tony and Kevin get dropped a lot, but one thing you're not talking about is how they bounce back.

explain to me why he gets dropped a lot then if he has this legendary chin?
Survival and recovery are different things

Last edited:
I wouldn't say his chin is glass. I'd just say that its suspect. But it could also be a combination of having bad defense, and having more heart than you do chin. Because its definitely not normal to look like your mind is struggling against your body like that to stay standing.
I think his chin is very average for the top level, but defense plays a part too. At this point, he looks like he is not entirely sure about what type of stand-up fighter he is going to become. Once he has a more set striking style some of his problems will be less prevalent.

This is the top 10, and I would say he has the worst chin out of all the fighters in the top 10.

Khabib
Conor
Tony
Poirer
Lee
Gaethje
Barboza
Pettis
Chiesa
Iaquinta

Dustin has knockout losses, and although I wouldn't say he has an iron chin, I think it's better than Lee's. Poirer has been in wars and won. Barboza has a questionable chin too come to think of it; I'd rank it ahead of Lee's though.

1- can't make weight any more (got thicker when he became 26yo)
2- Glass Chin (will get worse as he age)
3- can't do sh!t at 170 (5' 9")
4- Al is gonna Knock him Out

View attachment 482411 View attachment 482435
Kevin Bout to turn Ragin Al into a.... Tap.... Machine

[<cena1}

lol glass chin?

He's only been stopped via strikes one time, and he ate like a dozen shots in that one.

He and Tony BOTH rocked each other. They were teeing off on each other.

Getting rocked by a Barboza wheel kick doesn't mean you have a glass chin. The dude kicks REALLY hard.

Agree the weight cut may be an issue though.

But Lee is a legit top 5 guy at the moment.

And the speed! Holy shit. That kick came at Kevin with the speed of a straight cross, absolutely insane. All while Barboza was already breathing out of his mouth!

Pooty Tang is one of the more overrated fighters on here imo hard to take anyone seriously who gets KO'd by a 40 year old lifelong jiujitsu guy. Would basically be like if Demian Maia KO'd Colby Covington.

4.He will beat AL far worse than khabib "i have only takedowns form the clinch and amatuer striking".
okay let's talk about this, when has he dropped anyone with his striking?
he's the one getting dropped most of the time, an amateur striker like Khabib has better striking defence, better striking accuracy
more KO\TKOs never been dropped
Explain...

6767855656456.JPG 568678567.JPG

Hold on, when did say Lee isn't a good fighter? he's the 3rd best fighter in 155 but he can't go a long way with the problems that he has

Sounds like it from your original list that started all this. He can't make weight in his current weight class, but can't make a dent at 170, and has a glass chin? Hence having no future in the UFC. But you're not saying anything about him not being a good fighter?

Back