4 reasons why I think Woodley doesn't have much credibility as a champion

I agree with you and still only read less than 1% of topic

I agree TS doesn't make sense that he got a title shot but he did and he won so I guess we just move on

He didn't exactly deserve a shot but considering how he won you can't say he's not legit.

It's funny how the Bisping upset was a "feel good moment" despite the fact that Bisping has made a career out of trash talking fighters and acting reprehensibly. Bisping's title shot was totally undeserved too, but he made the most of it. You cannot fault the man for taking an opportunity that was given to him and making the most of it.

But when Woodley does essentially the same thing, so many people hate him. The UFC promised him a title shot, so like any smart person he waited until he got it so he could guarantee himself a bigger paycheck going forward.

Apparently a person cannot speak their mind because Sherdoggers are perfect, and never say anything stupid, and will hold it against you if you say anything that they disagree with.

He's legit. He KO'd the man. I think TS was really trying to say that he has done and continues to do a fine job of making himself look like an ass, title or not.

Agreed, but he KTFO of Lawler, who has only been KOd one other time in his career?

TLDR...Assuming TS is a Lawler fanboy and an asshat..

Not a Tyron fan and was hoping that he lost but he just KTFO the champ in 15 seconds in devastating fashion.. The champion that has been in there with the TOP guys for the last handful of fights.

His win and cred as champ are legit.

Reminds of that expression, history is written by the victors. Look at Lawlers close decisions, at the end of it all, he was still champ. So it goes now with Woodley.

He earned the belt, but his words and actions this week have shown me that he is not very socially awarestartive. Ducking Wonderboy so hard that I thought he would fold in half, insisting he's a star and deserves big money superfights, power-playing the division like he's a boss who's cleaned it out. His fall will be sweet, and it will be soon.
Worked for Conor. This kind of behavior is just the chickens coming home to roost for the UFC. You reward ridiculous behavior, don't act shocked when others start copying.

Worked for Conor. This kind of behavior is just the chickens coming home to roost for the UFC. You reward ridiculous behavior, don't act shocked when others start copying.
He doesn't understand that the reason stars can make demands is because they have fanbases that will pay to see what that star is gonna do. McGregor and Rousey were stars before they were signed, with their own fanbases. Woodley has a TV analyst spot, and he complains he's not getting enough exposure and the UFC hasn't made him a star. Tyron, the public makes stars, not the company. The company gives them a chance to shine; and when they do begin to shine, the company gives them room to light it up. Tyron gets face and mic time, and nobody really cares. His mom has more star quality than he does.

He doesn't understand that the reason stars can make demands is because they have fanbases that will pay to see what that star is gonna do. McGregor and Rousey were stars before they were signed, with their own fanbases. Woodley has a TV analyst spot, and he complains he's not getting enough exposure and the UFC hasn't made him a star. Tyron, the public makes stars, not the company. The company gives them a chance to shine; and when they do begin to shine, the company gives them room to light it up. Tyron gets face and mic time, and nobody really cares. His mom has more star quality than he does.
How do you think Conor became a star?

I guess he has that Ferguson, MO victimhood mindset where everyone is tryna keep him down. Set that example, Tywood.

How do you think Conor became a star?
By 1: beating the shit out of people in Europe and garnering a huge regional fanbase, then 2: murking people in the big leagues when given his shot. Woodley seems to have forgotten about step 1.

Marquardt is a known juicer. That fight means nothing.

You prefer your juicers unknown? Or are you going to suggest that your muscle-bound gladiators are all magically drug free right up until they get caught?

I don't think he earned the title shot, but once he got the opportunity, he made the most of it and damn sure earned the title. I don't like his odds of keeping it long, not with Wonderboy coming for the belt.

His reasons.

1.) He's a hater
2.) He's a hater
3.) He's a hater
4.) You guessed it.. He's a hater.

You prefer your juicers unknown? Or are you going to suggest that your muscle-bound gladiators are all magically drug free right up until they get caught?

C'mon, son. This is all steak and sald.

wnMOKnf.jpg

Back