4 reasons why I think Woodley doesn't have much credibility as a champion

I got a good one...

tumblr_mj60k8pANU1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
yeah, and the MW champ got brutally H-bombed while the LW champ was twisted into a pretzel by Aoki. So what?

yeah, and the MW champ got brutally H-bombed while the LW champ was twisted into a pretzel by Aoki. So what?
And let's see how long they keep their straps for...

Didn't read, but I agree with everything I read.

And let's see how long they keep their straps for...
why is a long reign so important to you? I enjoy the periods of chaos after an established champ loses his belt and then changes hands every fight in search of a worthy owner to represent it.

Woodley has been highly inactive, while whining. That always pisses off MMA fans. He has a reputation for being boring, stemming largely from his fights with Shield, MacDonald and Gastelum. What should have been a star making performance against Condit was put in asterisk territory due to the knee injury, and months later he shit the bed against Rory. The UFC clearly isn't behind him. And Rogan isn't a fan - criticising him constantly for his muscles, his cardio, being in a shell, hesitant, etc. - which means the commentary on his fights is quite relentlessly negative.

Tyron is actually a dangerous dude who can crack, covers distance magnificently and is a terrific athletic specimen. But, for a variety of reasons, fans have a pretty negative view of him and give zero fucks about his career.

I think woodley wrassles wonder bra into oblivion and kills the hype in the process bringing all the tards out saying wonderboy wasnt shit.

You can make that argument about pretty much any champion that has losses within the past 6 years.

I'll give you one: he's calling out inactive fighters.

I haven't watched the fight yet, probably won't because I don't like Woodley but if Woodley doesn't deserve to be the champion he won't be for long. It's a tough division to hold a title in. It makes what GSP did over his career amazing.

The UFC gave him the title shot but they didn't pre-determine the victory. Blame Lawler for getting starched.

Stipe,Bisping and Conor are not explosive and athletic so therefor what they do is brilliant but if Woodley does the same thing then he is the villain.
You're a race-baiting insecure clown.

I have always disliked Woodley.

Actually...most of the Welterweight division have pretty unlikable people. My reasons are:

- He turned down a fight with Hector who was ranked below him (some could argue they were tied in the rankings)
- He was winning in the fight against Condit, but then took credit for the injury as well.
- Instead of proving he was a champ when Hendrick missed weight...he sat out forever until he was handed a title-shot
- Immediately after winning he ducks the #2 Welterweight
- Calls out a suspended fighter who in the last 5 years was unofficially 1-3.
- Then to top it off...calls out a retired fighter.

If he was a dominant and entertaining fighter....HE WOULD BE THE BIG MONEY FIGHT.

Everyone is like I want to face:

Anderson...GSP...McGregor...Ronda....

There is a reason why they are big money fights...They never had to seek the pay day, they are the pay day. Tyron could be too, but he has this entitlement about him and it's annoying because he could be making the big money if he...i dunno, FOUGHT.

why is a long reign so important to you? I enjoy the periods of chaos after an established champ loses his belt and then changes hands every fight in search of a worthy owner to represent it.
I'm not knocking, just saying.

Back