Media 4 PPV's in the span of 9 weeks.

look Greg Hardy just won

they always have the option of UFC Dallas Cowboys Stadium

Kamaru Usman vs Colby Covington
Valentina Shevchenko vs Nico Montano
Rafael dos Anjos vs Anthony Pettis 2
Greg Hardy vs Rashad Coulter

Usman is from the area, Val/Nico was supposed to take place in Dallas, RDA vs Pettis was in Dallas

Shit
Are you going?
LOLL I know I will get ripped on for this as well but I am not one for taking a joke the wrong way. Anyways Hot wheels Monster Truck live is actually in San Antonio July 27th so maybe UFC 240 isn't July 27th?

Yeah doesn't make much sense as they've been making MSG in November the tradition for some time now.

I'm guessing 240 will be in LA, 241 will be somewhere in Texas, and 242 will be the newly announced Dubai card. This is taking last year's schedule into account, as 226 in July was in Las Vegas followed by 227 in LA and 228 in Dallas.
UFC usually has their SoCal ppv Last week of July or 1st week of August so that would make sense but everyone seems to be reporting UFC 241 will be in Socal

LOLL I know I will get ripped on for this as well but I am not one for taking a joke the wrong way. Anyways Hot wheels Monster Truck live is actually in San Antonio July 27th so maybe UFC 240 isn't July 27th?

Joke???
The backstreet boys are fucking sick

Back