4 move check mate

SamSchmidt

I crossed time for you belt
Banned
Reaction score
Any chess players and fellow nerds up in here? I just got hit with the 4 move check mate. I swear to god trying to open up your rook is bullshit.

To be fair, I'm a bit drunk, but still...amateur shit right there.

24s456.jpg

That’s called children’s mate.

There’s also a two move checkmate but you’d have to open up your king with f3/f4 and then g4, which would make zero sense.

While technically the former you can pull off if the person is a complete novice at the game.

I know a few that involve the bishop

They seem easy but I have only pulled them off a few times

LMAO I never been hit with that move, but I took a chess class at 11, and was beating adults since.

Anybody got the chessfriends app

Im up for a challenge with anypne

Any chess players and fellow nerds up in here? I just got hit with the 4 move check mate. I swear to god trying to open up your rook is bullshit.

I used to love chess. But I was good when I was only defending, as soon as I started to attack it was over...it's the same in sparring. If I only defend myself, no one can touch me...as soon as I start to attack, it's trouble for me...

I guess I don't have the "attack gene" or something, lol.

Reminds me of the time some street kid in Thailand beat me in Connect 4 in like 2 moves. It was insane. There was 300 baht on the line too so I wasn't playing around

Save your rook for the end bro, it isn't an opening piece.

The 4 move checkmate is a popular way to beat beginning players because most, like you, try to get their rook out... I'm guessing because the rook has the simplistic movement (straight lines). Even if you could get your rook out, it won't do crap on a crowded board.

Control the center, get your bishop and knight out, and castle. Also, protect your f-pawn.

Save your rook for the end bro, it isn't an opening piece.

The 4 move checkmate is a popular way to beat beginning players because most, like you, try to get their rook out... I'm guessing because the rook has the simplistic movement (straight lines). Even if you could get your rook out, it won't do crap on a crowded board.

Control the center, get your bishop and knight out, and castle. Also, protect your f-pawn.

Download chessfriends

And we can be bestfriends x

Anybody got the chessfriends app

Im up for a challenge with anypne
We actually long have had a chess group for Sherdog at Chess.com

Its been years since I logged on tho.

When In look at my Chess history, I see the same things pop up over and over.

#1 I hate playing white and facing the scandanavian or french or Caro Kann
#2 I hate playing black and facing a white player opening with the english.
#3 I almost always play sicilian dragon variation or Kings indian when I play Black.
#4 I frequently play Kings Gambit or Queens Gambit if I am able with White.

Last edited:
Cecil Peoples scored it 29-27 for the chessboard.

I used to love chess. But I was good when I was only defending, as soon as I started to attack it was over...it's the same in sparring. If I only defend myself, no one can touch me...as soon as I start to attack, it's trouble for me...

I guess I don't have the "attack gene" or something, lol.

Sounds like youre one of those pussies I hate playing with in Free for all chess 4 players. God I hate you

its a fun set up to see if your opponent is a complete moron, guess it sort of leaves you in a mediocre spot if they accidentally play a block but you know you got em if they have no idea...

Back