4 mins of LNP or 10 elbows to the head

Sorry mate obviously you're new to MMA. This is fighting not wrassling. You win by fighting better not by pinning your opponent

Shut the fuck up. Seriously, "lol u moost b nub" is enough for me to immediately put people on ignore. Such a retarded shertard statement. I've been watching longer than you've been alive, and I'm not even thirty. Eat a dick.

In wrestling you get punished for stalling too. If you stall too much your opponent gets points for it.

"I love it when the guy that deserved to win lose when they fight in a way that I don't like."

K. This is a sport, though.

Especially love it when the wrestler starts whining

he didnt have 4 min of control in round 3. easy win for magny

Hendricks took Condit down over and over, only to have Carlos bust him up with punches and elbows while Pig Rig did no damage.

Too bad the judges fucked up that decision.

Shut the fuck up. Seriously, "lol u moost b nub" is enough for me to immediately put people on ignore. Such a retarded shertard statement. I've been watching longer than you've been alive, and I'm not even thirty. Eat a dick.
Sorry but I'll have to ignore you first because you obviously don't have a clue about combat sports. Bye bye!

I remember people used to gets pissed when someone would win for just laying on someone. Then they just seemed to change things and yet now there are fans who get pissed at that. So weird.

He was on auto-pilot the whole fight. Just wanted to get out of there.

Gotta say I'm far more excited for Rizin tonight then I am for this UFC PPV full of 135 wrestling midgets

Same man. I'm considering staying in tonight just to watch it, because it starts at 7pm New Year's Eve here. The opening round was so good

Wrestling doesn't win you fights anymore and I love it. Hendricks tried the same thing against Lawler and they didn't score it for him. Judges have gotten it right for at least a couple of years now. If you wrestle, you gotta do something with it.
Absolutely agree. The judges have gotten a lot better in recent years and now lay and pray won't win you a fight. It's great because now the better fighters are winning and not the better wrestlers

"I love it when the guy that deserved to win lose when they fight in a way that I don't like."

K. This is a sport, though.
Lol go watch WWE if you don't like fighting

Positional CONTROL is a HUGE part of fighting lad.
Yes it was during the GSP era, and it was one of the most boring eras in the UFC due to how easy certain fighter builds let you play the point game and not actually fight, such as holding someone down because you are physically gifted yet clearly not the better fighter overall.

Points are a tricky thing, you should be forced to earn them, getting a takedown is simply changing where the fight is taking place, its like saying a striker should win the round because the fight was on the feet even though neither striker threw any strikes. You can take someone down, but for that to count for points it has to lead to something, and most certainly not end i with the bottom fighter out striking the top fighter both in strikes and grappling positions...You cant score a fight for someone who clearly did not show up to fight but simply win on points like its a video game, this is fighting and more changes to the scoring system are coming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back