4 Flyweights vs 2 heavyweights

I'll go with the 2 Flyweights vs 1 HW for sure.

Johnson/Bagutinov

VS

Cain/JDS

It'd be interesting in a freak show kind of way.

I'd probably side with the HWs, though if after a minute they hadn't KO'ed any of the flyweights I'd start to get the fear. It'd probably only take one strike from one of the HWs to KO the flyweights, but with such a size and speed difference as well as their footwork hitting them could be difficult, I assume the HW would either have to time them coming in, throw a Travis Browne elbow if they got a hold of his leg or just bullrush one of the FWs into the cage and just hit him a couple of times from the clinch while one or two of the others try to attack the HW.

It all depends on that first minute, really. Survive that and the HW's will start to slow down very quickly. Get one of the FWs out of there though to even it up a bit and it'll all be downhill.

I'd bet on the HW's pre-fight and then live bet it after the first minute.

Flyweights by double (as in, two flyweights per heavyweight) flying heel hook. Or something.

Or maybe the heavyweights could just low kick the flyweights in the head.

Last edited:
I'd take Benavidez, MM, Dodson & Bagautinov.

They'd take on Cain & JDS 2-on-2 and go straight for legs (naturally, one for each), frantically stepping on their toes and pulling their legs apart for a split to a groin break or to get them down. From there one holds the legs and the other fist-slaps their face for 15 minutes. 30-24 across the board.

lmfao

This topic is awesome.

lol the fw's would get wasted. In real life a heavier trained man will kill a guy 130lbs lighter than him. jesus its like a normal sized man of 170lbs against a few 12 year olds.

reminds me of the internet story of 42 midgets fighting a lion :icon_chee

The flyweights would win easy. Being 2 against 1 is a much bigger advantage than a size difference.

I swear, it seems like a big part of sherdog belives a HW would just immediately one shot a FLW...

It'd be interesting in a freak show kind of way.

I'd probably side with the HWs, though if after a minute they hadn't KO'ed any of the flyweights I'd start to get the fear. It'd probably only take one strike from one of the HWs to KO the flyweights, but with such a size and speed difference as well as their footwork hitting them could be difficult, I assume the HW would either have to time them coming in, throw a Travis Browne elbow if they got a hold of his leg or just bullrush one of the FWs into the cage and just hit him a couple of times from the clinch while one or two of the others try to attack the HW.

It all depends on that first minute, really. Survive that and the HW's will start to slow down very quickly. Get one of the FWs out of there though to even it up a bit and it'll all be downhill.

I'd bet on the HW's pre-fight and then live bet it after the first minute.

I'm actually laughing when thinking about that. It would look so funny if 4 midgets were moving around two HW's and then HW just bullrushes midget against the cage.
Only in Sherdog :D

2vs1, I would bet on the FWs- they have plenty of room to co-ordinate, and it's really tough fighting two people at once.

4vs2? It's a closer decision, because the odds of one of the FWs being starched quickly just got doubled. If one gets KOd, or even dazed, the other one isn't surviving for long. They can also attempt to protect each other if one gets caught in a choke- which is a pretty big difference. But there's really not a lot in it, at all. At higher numbers, I'd favour the bigger guys more and more- much like I'd be favouring 1000 bears against 10000 Lesnars- but I'd be totally backing 10 Lesnars to beat down 1 bear.

Lmao what the fuck people actually think 4 flyweights could beat up JDS and Cain?

Bah the thread got wastelanded. Oh well. Still one of the best threads on these boards imho.

Back