4 Flyweights vs 2 heavyweights

HWs would win.

I don't give a fuck if its Eddie Sanchez and Tank Abbott vs DJ, Benavidez, Dodson, and Elliot.

I'll take the fly weights, for some reason this reminds me of the thread how many lesnars would it take to beat a bear.

JDS could kill 4 flyweights at the same time with one punch if the stood in a line. Kind if like breaking boards in Karate :)

people are soooo stupid... a 250 pound professional would destroy two little 125 pounders.

and its not even close

Compelling arguments for both. I do know that if this were happening and we had Cain and JDS level hws vs. Mighty Mouse, Benavidez, Dodson, and McCall level flws I would not miss it. Given a whole training camp to design your gameplan. I would love to see the strategies someone like Jackson or Hume would come up with for their fighter. Awesome thread.

4 vs 2
come on, DJ and JD would smash Cain.
seriously Cain will maul DJ then JD would soccer front crane kick Cain face and guess what? it's going to hurt like hell.

street fight with no rules, 4 FW would kill 2 HW.

typical 2014 white belt

lol. all I see is WWE

That's because that's what your TV is tuned in to. Hint: Change the channel and you won't see it anymore. You can do it, Champ!

strue21.jpg

d25021a970ced130c83265d2b5e3329e.jpg

See, right when MM is punching Struve, Benavidez can come running and run up the back of MM and punch Struve right in the face. How do you like them apples?

i loled imagining the scene.
nice TS. this was very creative.

Lol thanks, I tried.

Honestly, most of the threads people post these days are stupid, inane, and boring as fuck. At least this one isn't boring.

In this scenario I would choose Mark Hunt over Cain for the heavyweight team.

Lets do Brock Lesnar and Alistar Overeem vs Team Alpha Male

[YT]L_DaDQTmkSU[/YT]

Hulk vs Loki = Heavyweights vs flyweights

Anyone who is claiming that the flyweights would beat the heavyweights in any type of 2:1 or 4:2 scenario is either insane, delusional, or lying to themselves because they're a midget also.

Overeem and JDS vs Mighty mouse and Dodson Mcall and Benavidez?

Overeem 1 kick to any part of their body would probably break them...

if they can all fight at once, then 4 FLYWEIGHTS, easily. it wouldn't even be close. when 2 attack 1 at once, it is beyond 2:1 odds. it's not like when the ninja turtles would fight the 100 Foot Clan members and they would each attack one at a time. mightymouse would shoot in low on cain while Dodson jumped on his back. they might get thrown and bucked a few times, but they'd win. the odds are exponentially steeper than the numbers.

Back