Crime 4 Chinese military officials charged over Equifax breach

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Okay i misunderstood and was unaware they changed bad guys again lol. My bad.

I know in iron man they changed bad guy "the mandarin" for chinese audience.

Never saw it (I hate the Marvel movies) but did they turn this "Mandarin" into "the Orange" and have the villain a round caucasian man?

That does it I’m not eating another mandarin orange until next Christmas.

Hollywood too. The World War Z book was about a virus from China; in the movie it's from Russia. In The Martian the Chinese are benevolent heroes for saving an American whom NASA couldn't figure out how to bring back from Mars. In Red Dawn the bad guys were changed from Chinese to North Korean.
Hollywood went from save Tibet to shills for China pretty dang quick. The compete lack of a back bone in those phoney holier the though types is amazing

I can't believe this story has been buried. Agents of a superpower steal data on 145 million Americans and this isn't a huge deal?

Who do you think owns the US media? Sure, those are Jewish names in the producer credits, but all the shareholders are in China.

the US should apply espionage the shit out of China for retaliation. Can't take the higher ground if opponent not following same rules

Its not an even playing field anymore. China controls all the electronics, so they have backdoors built in at the hardware level. And now with the rollout of 5G, Huawai has control over our telecom networks.

Its not an even playing field anymore. China controls all the electronics, so they have backdoors built in at the hardware level. And now with the rollout of 5G, Huawai has control over our telecom networks.
A few years ago, Huawai offered to install the wifi at Redskins home games. The team said "sure". FBI stepped in and said "That's a dumb idea". So, it was nixed/

Can you imagine all of the information they could have gotten from the 65,000 work/personal cell phones in the pockets of people in the beltway.

Back