3rd day straight watching The Thing

Christ that’s doesn’t sound great, I’ll probably give it a try one day when it’s on tv and I’m to sick to turn it off.

Did anyone give the game they released of it on the ps2 a try? I heard it was pretty good

I didn't have high expectations, but honestly I really liked the second movie. There's definitely some fan service, but it's not a complete rip off.

aaaaa-4.jpg

I didnt mind the 2011 version and the way they blended the ending into the beginning of the original was really well done

Yeah its a good movie. Haters gonna hate. I got both on a blu ray double pack.

200.gif

i watched that movie for the first time maybe a year or so ago.

good movie, but i wouldnt watch it over and over in such a short time unless i was a vegetable and it was set up to keep playing and i couldnt stop it.

but oh wait. @Drain Bamage is.

200.gif

i watched that movie for the first time maybe a year or so ago.

good movie, but i wouldnt watch it over and over in such a short time unless i was a vegetable and it was set up to keep playing and i couldnt stop it.

but oh wait. @Drain Bamage is.

Like I said I'm not only watching it.

Coming up on 72 hours. You ever just totally immerse yourself in a movie like that?

I did that in the mid 90's I was obsessed. Focus on winter coats and who is missing from the group those play a big part in figuring shit out. Carpenter had that shit wound tight. The performances are sublime and make subsequent viewings a treat

Rewatched Inception a few weeks ago and concluded that the whole thing might be Mol's dream. Intended to immediately watch again to scrutinize the theory taking notes and shit throughout. Still haven't gotten around to it yet
Awesome movie tho, much better than I remembered from seeing it in theater

Notice Dom Cobb is the only character that has a last name. I think the whole thing is just Dom trapped in his own mind

I watched 2001 a space odyssey for the first and second time yesterday

I got to see it in IMAX last summer on a 60ft high and 80 ft wide screen. Magical. Felt like a personal renaissance walking out of that theater

I'm on the prequel now. Say what you want about this movie is what made with a lot of respect for the original.

Gonna go 24-48 of the prequel. Then another 24-48 of the original. Then I'm moving on to The Hateful Eight which is basically Tarantino's version. The ending is damn near identical if you think about it.

Back