#3belts, I predict that after conor wins interim 155, he will skip RDA for now and fight robbie @200

galleryy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
You may know me as the poster who predicted RDA's pull out

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...s-anjos-will-pull-out.3159849/#post-112956241

He we unify 155 at a later date even if RDA is healthy

52255931.jpg

I hope whoever he fights beats him, but I honestly think Robbie would absolutely scorch Conor.

Could be. But it's completely Irrelevant that you predicted RDA getting injured​

Why in gods name would they create an interim belt ?. Even the Ufc needs some standards.

No way Conor gets an interim belt at 155. That would be pure shenanigans. RDA defended his belt not that long ago. Conor should wait his turn not be gifted fake belts.

Nope, but it would serve RDA right. If this fight isn't rescheduled, he's never going to see a PPV dollar.

Predict one thing right and they think they are Nostradamus...

It's honestly stupid to think the natural weight progression to 155 means he would jump immediately to 170. I don't give a shit what anyone has said. It's not happening. His move to 155 was about taking on new challenges, but also because he can't make 145 anymore, as his coach already said.

If Robbie pulls out, does that mean Conor will have a chance to become the first in UFC history to hold 2 interim belts of endless salt and butthurt?

You're a fool that thinks RDA pulled out because he was scared or something, and your new prediction sucks all levels of shit.

Lol @ interim belt. Only here on Sherdog it's a non-paper belt when Conor wears one.

Lol @ interim belt. Only here on Sherdog it's a non-paper belt when Conor wears one.
Can you believe if the UFC actually comes up with a BS interim belt for McGregor vs Cerrone or something? Imagine Cerrone who just lost to the champ in december winning a chance at the interim belt for the same category in march. That people are considering this an option is fucking bizarre man.

Regardless of the 155 situation, if he decides to try for the 170 belt he has to relinquish the FW belt. He would be doing it just for a show, no way he's going to 170 and back to 145. Pointless to hold up 3 different weight classes

No way Conor gets an interim belt at 155. That would be pure shenanigans. RDA defended his belt not that long ago. Conor should wait his turn not be gifted fake belts.

Bruv, i would like to challenge you to a sig bet on mcgregor fighting for interim belt for ufc196! Do you accept?

Loser wears the scarlet letter until conor fights robbie lawler

Back