3AM Job...

genecop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just fixed my central A/C unit....went downstairs at about 3AM...noticed the first floor was warmer than it should be....Fuckkkk...couldn’t let it go until the morning..couldn’t do it.
Been crawling around my crawl space troubleshooting and fixing until just now.
Wife didn’t even miss me...she slept right through my entire stressful situation...birds are starting to sing...to stay up until 7 or not..that is the next question that will haunt me..
Good Morning Bro’s...

A few hours is always preferable but a night without sleep is good to remind oneself why one values sleep so well.

A few hours is always preferable but a night without sleep is good to remind oneself why one values sleep so well.

Lol i sleep like 2 hours a night for the last few weeks due heat.

Doesnt affect me at all, im now looking how to cut sleep entirely

what the hell do you do for 22 hours....My mind races way to much to be able to deal with 22 waking hours every day..I need to reset for at least 6...

what the hell do you do for 22 hours....My mind races way to much to be able to deal with 22 waking hours every day..I need to reset for at least 6...

i dream about certain things.....

dRZtUa8.jpg

Can relate, for the first time in a long time I'm struggling to fall asleep, it's really bugging me, need to get used to this heat.

All of this could've been avoided if you just burned the house down.

What do you call heat? About 20°C?

Dude.. are you getting an iPad?

26 outside

inside apartment 35

i was the only one who took the apartment despite the heat lol

everyone else were like fuck that

i cant even get cold water from tap lmao

26 outside

inside apartment 35

i was the only one who took the apartment despite the heat lol

everyone else were like fuck that

i cant even get cold water from tap lmao
Shit.. I know how you feel bro. 35 inside? That is crazy.

Same things happens here with the water. During summer tanks and pipes are heated and you can't even take a cold shower.

I used to live in this crazy hot apartemnt back in the day.. a few times I went on to sleep on the rooftop (it had its own rooftop). Bad thing is that 5:30AM sunlight would wake me up but by that time the bedroom was better and I could sleep a few more hours.

I've been averaging about two hours per night for the past three or four but that's nothing new. I usually only get about four or sometimes five on the best of nights. It's just how my body works. I actually enjoy the extra time. But yeah, there are some nights when I'd just like to shut my brain off & be able to sleep through till morning. Oh, well, at least I get to see a lot of really cool sunrises.

Back