Why hasn't Rogan had Goldie on his podcast yet?

West Linn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

All this talk about how he loves him and that Goldie will always be a friend, yet he never formally said goodbye, didn't say a word about him leaving after the 20 years they had been together. Because the higher ups didn't want it. As self-righteous as he portrays himself to be, on that night, after 20 years of mic touches, he was anything but a friend. He was a company shill. Not a word. Joe Rogan is a bot. Joe Rogan is a fake friend.

Discuss.

103.jpg

I don't think they are close at all. There is a Bellator card a few times a year in LA Metro. He could just do it then, but he's never been on.

Last edited:
It is possible to have friends and not have them on your podcast

I don't think they are close at all. There are is a Bellator card a few times a year in LA Metro. He could just do it then, but he's never been on.
I don't know. I remember Joe said his friend was addicted to painkillers around the same time Goldie was having that issue. Seemed liked they were close at one point.

Cause Joe is faker than Kylie's tits

Last edited:
Because Toe Rogan is a treacherous snake, that's why.

That’s a very good question. Maybe Goldie isn’t interested because he doesn’t have anything to specific to promote. Maybe he lives on the east coast or mid-west and it’s not convenient. I would like to see it though that’s for sure.

maybe Goldie just sucks? How many times have you been watching, you hear Goldberg say some asinine thing and see Joe just roll his eyes.
Breaks down like this usually: Joe makes an intelligent detailed analysis of what's going on in the cage. Goldberg replies with some John Madden-esque head scratcher like "well Joe, you have to get in close to be able to use that reach advantage!" Joe pauses...stares at Mike wondering just what the facepalmfuck is wrong with him, and tries to bail him out with "yyyyeah...well, you're right...it DOES matter how much of a reach advantage the ref has."

Goldberg was awful and Rogan is historically not one to be patient with stupid people. Good riddance.

By your logic, why didn't he have his sister on, or his mother.
I'm sure he has a lot of friends and people he cares about that he doesn't put on the podcast.
What would be the point of having Goldie on?

Maybe Rogan doesn't believe you can save 15% off your car insurance in 15 minutes or less.

Maybe Goldie just doesn't want to be on a podcast?

maybe Goldie just sucks? How many times have you been watching, you hear Goldberg say some asinine thing and see Joe just roll his eyes.
Breaks down like this usually: Joe makes an intelligent detailed analysis of what's going on in the cage. Goldberg replies with some John Madden-esque head scratcher like "well Joe, you have to get in close to be able to use that reach advantage!" Joe pauses...stares at Mike wondering just what the facepalmfuck is wrong with him, and tries to bail him out with "yyyyeah...well, you're right...it DOES matter how much of a reach advantage the ref has."

Goldberg was awful and Rogan is historically not one to be patient with stupid people. Good riddance.

How dare you

Goldie is a living legend, the Just Bleed Prince of Passion!

because there is literally zero demand to see him on it. why would somebody wanna listen to that idiot talk about anything? he was a commentator for over 10 years and had next to no idea wtf he was doing.

This gets too much shit

Rhonda definitely believed her own bs and put less energy into training, and more into being 'a rockstar'

On top of that Joe pouncing on Goldie over that line when he himself was part of that hype machine for the “once in a lifetime person.”

You're going to throw your back out reaching like that.

because there is literally zero demand to see him on it. why would somebody wanna listen to that idiot talk about anything? he was a commentator for over 10 years and had next to no idea wtf he was doing.

come on dude, imagine the stories they have between them. I think they could fill a few podcasts with anecdotes of their travel experiences and/or cage-side shenanigans. Id love to hear a few.

Because let’s face it, joe has always been a ufc company man. He even defended ufc in ignoring Jon Jones positive test result. Joe definitely bends over for Dana anytime it’s asked of him

Back