Once In a Lifetime....

L0ki

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Jogan gets carried away.

What are some once in a life time that we have gotten?

I agree with Wand that Handy is a once in a life time. I don't think we're going to see anybody retire at age 47 or 48 and still in the top 10. It's crazy to think he first fought in the UFC, which was his first pro fight, at age 32.
randycouture_7741_original.jpg
MMA-Fighter-Randy-Couture.jpg

Another is Gina. GAT DAMN. In MMA, our standards of hot mma girl is decent by general standards. Don't know if we'll see another like her.

69cbfb673727aaf51b1da1cfa58ae5e1.jpg
e39d367b696aa3cc25637c006a22fd3e--ronda-rouse-easy-diets-to-follow.jpg

What are some other once in a life times?
gina-carano-as-natasha-volkova.jpg

Attachments

• GCweighincandid028.jpg
    GCweighincandid028.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 5
  • GCweighincandid028.jpg
    GCweighincandid028.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 4
The Machida Era!

latest

BTW!

Yes Gina was hot and all, but there's been arguably hotter female mma competitors since! Like Paige & Thug Rose.

In no fucking way are Randy and Gina once in a lifetime

Jogan gets carried away.

I agree with Wand that Handy is a once in a life time. I don't think we're going to see anybody retire at age 47 or 48 and still in the top 10. It's crazy to think he first fought in the UFC, which was his first pro fight, at age 32.
View attachment 620421
View attachment 620423

Another is Gina. GAT DAMN. In MMA, our standards of hot mma girl is decent by general standards. Don't know if we'll see another like her.

View attachment 620425
View attachment 620431

View attachment 620427

Jogan gets carried away.

View attachment 620421
View attachment 620423

View attachment 620425
View attachment 620431

View attachment 620427

Joe "one in a million athlete" Rogan

003.jpg

Randy v Chuck 1 was legendary stuff

she has conquered the sport of mma

is boxing next?

BTW!

Yes Gina was hot and all, but there's been arguably hotter female mma competitors since! Like Paige & Thug Rose.

I like both of them, Rose especially but they aren’t close. Gina is the GOAT.

Jogan gets carried away.

View attachment 620421
View attachment 620423

View attachment 620425
View attachment 620431

View attachment 620427

if guys were allowed to use TRT, they'd be fighting a hell of a lot longer..that's for sure...that's why guys like hendo and randy were around so long...being able to replenish testosterone levels can do great things.

Last edited:
Dan Henderson and Vitor might have been still top 10 if they didn't take their TRT away

Nate Diaz had "the best boxing in MMA" against Gomi
Chris Cariaso had "one-punch knockout power"
Chris Leben's "K-1 level striking"
Cain Velasquez's "world-class Muay Thai"

<30>

if guys were allowed to use TRT, they'd be fighting a hell of a lot longer..that's for sure...that's why guys like hendo and randy were around so long...being able to replenish testosterone levels can do great things.
Seems like Handy is carrying plenty of testosterone on board no?

Ufc needs another conman mcgregory, asap. current one is just talk without the walk

BTW!

While I don’t agree with Paige being in the same league as Gina, I would understand if someone preferred her but Thug Rose? No...
<NewGina>

Back