Holloway vs Edgar Official AV bet thread.

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score
Standard one month AV bet.

Sticking my neck out..
giphy.gif

War Frankie.

@Sansnom Holloway - @Deadwing88 Edgar

@Ace of Spades Holloway -

@SalvadorAllende Holloway -

Last edited:
Good on yah, you think Frankie has one last golden performance left in him? It’s a big win for both fighters, two cardio machines.

Good on yah, you think Frankie has one last golden performance left in him? It’s a big win for both fighters, two cardio machines.
Combination of factors. Holloway's cut to 145 is becoming increasingly tough as he ages, Edgar will be the highest caliber wrestler he has faced yet..
If Frankie has success with his wrestling in the early stages of the fight, that will in turn open up his striking. The gameplans there, hopefully Edgar carries it out..

Standard one month AV bet.

Sticking my neck out..
giphy.gif

War Frankie.
Amen!
I love Max, but I would love nothing more than Frankie getting that FW belt. IMHO he deserves it, and it would crown his career.

...then Max can get it back :)

I'd never bet against my boy Frankie but I want to because of who is offering the bet.

I'd never bet against my boy Frankie but I want to because of who is offering the bet.
Contemplating betting against your boy, just because it's me..
Can it get more rent free.
<{anton}> <[analyzed}>

Contemplating betting against your boy, just because it's me..
Can it get more rent free.
<{anton}> <[analyzed}>
Lol it's fun to argue with you. I don't even like max and want to, just so I can argue with you more.

Nothing would make me more happy as a mma fan than see Edgar winning this fight, it would be epic

Back