Felicia Spencer

Cleveland

Sherdog Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Admittedly I don't watch Invicta.

For those more familiar with her than the Anderson fight and countdown highlights, is this more than another Cyborg massacre?

She looks shockingly slow, hittable and could be a 135er with a nutrition plan.

I'm getting the feeling that they're willing to let Chris fight out her contact, with this potentially being the division closing fight. Now that she's lost the destroyer aura there is really no sensible reason to keep the division if this is the caliber of the contenders...

Depends if it goes to the ground or not. If she can't get the takedown Cyborg will brutalize her.

She probably gets smashed, but then again Cyborg is 34 now and hasn't looked like a beast in a little while. She had a 5 round point fight with Holly then got knocked out. Its possible under USADA shes starting to lose a step.

I'm not even convinced she'll win if she does get the takedown. Cyborg is a legit jiu-jitsu practitioner and is also a big 145er.
She's also not horribly awkward and clumsy like Megan Anderson.

WAR SPENCER
LLl92xH.jpg

N8NXKyg.jpg

She is going to get destroyed. Cyborg is not as bad as her Nunes loss made her look. She walked forward with that mentality that she couldn't be hurt.

Used to train with her in Orlando. Even back around 2012 she was beasting, at least at grappling, and held her own against men. Pretty strong too.

Tbh don’t know anymore since I stopped training and stopped paying attention to her, but she’s good. I wouldn’t doubt her.

WAR SPENCER
LLl92xH.jpg

N8NXKyg.jpg

Finally. Double yellows for TS. // edit, actually, a ban may be justified since he's been with us since 2008 and don't know the rules.

Finally. Double yellows for TS. // edit, actually, a ban may be justified since he's been with us since 2008 and don't know the rules.

{<huh}

Double yellow for what?

She is a plodding grappler and will probably get punched very hard right in the face and crumble.

I don't know why she's not dropping 10lbs and fight at 135...

I think she said she knows how much other girls were paid to fight Cyborg... is money really worth it...

I don't how she going to weather the storm headed her way.

Even if her wrestling is good enough to get Cyborg down I'm not sure she survives long enough on the feet to get to Cyborg's body. She is very slow and has no striking with which to set up her takedowns. Most likely she gets hit clean trying to get inside and then gets TKO'd on the ground.. But crazier things have happened in MMA that her winning so I guess you never know in this sport.

cyborg been fighting for over 15 years now
she's done all sorts of brain damage due to massive weight cuts and nunes just gave her a one way ticket to CTE city in that last fight
cyborg has been mentally retired for years, ever since ronda lost i think that took all the competitive edge out of cyborg

just look how deflated she's gotten for this fight

i think part time fighter high school math teacher felicia spencer will get her back in a scramble and get that quick RNC

okay nvm i just watched footage from the countdown show and spencer looks like she's sinking in quicksand when she strikes

Back