Media Hammer fists from the bottom KO

Because Randy Brown is THAT bad

I remember watching this live. I was absolutely shitfaced and couldn’t believe what I saw until I saw the replay.

Crazy finish. Brown went on to beat Bryan Dad bod in his next fight too lol

He trapped the head with his foot which increased the damage from the hammerfists. I think a guy in Rizin or Dream did the same thing.

def getting legit power against someone obv. not expecting to get cracked that hard.
What an insane way to win and lose!

Awsome weapon against guys like Khabib. Soon wrestlers will be useless in MMA just like BJJ is becoming less and less effective.

Awsome weapon against guys like Khabib. Soon wrestlers will be useless in MMA just like BJJ is becoming less and less effective.
Lol you assume all that based on Randy Brown getting caught in an extremely rare situation.

Crazy win but I wouldn't call punching someone in the face "creative"

Crazy win but I wouldn't call punching someone in the face "creative"

I think he's talking about how he trapped his head with his foot so he couldn't roll with the strikes.

Then Price was slept in less than a min by an alleged rapist.

His head is trapped. Makes the blow much harder. Imagine getting hammerfisted, but then imagine getting hammerfisted with the back of your head flat against the floor.

That was awesome.

The way the guys head is dangling uncouncious against fist and cage...

<{JustBleed}>

Savagery by price.another good ko from the bottom is khalidov vs jorge santiago

Uriah Hall rocked a guy with strikes from the bottom on TUF, but it is extremely rare to see.

Uriah Hall rocked a guy with strikes from the bottom on TUF, but it is extremely rare to see.

He essentially stopped him if i remember. I think it was just a straight right from full guard, and the guy was stunned and turtled up.

Edit: Hooks from butterfly guard

giphy.gif

<{danawhoah}>

Uncle Bobby Dana was shook

Back