Media Chuck Mindenhall on Jones' battery charge, whether Masvidal should fight Edwards, McGregor or Usman

$200 is going to cost him millions when for 50k / year Jones could get a personal assistant to drive his drunk ass around, pay the strippers, etc.

think Jon, think

I kinda don't think Jones did it this time but I wasn't there so who knows?

I kinda don't think Jones did it this time but I wasn't there so who knows?
wait you're doubting that Jones did some shitty thing, after REPEATEDLY doing shitty things? I don't share your sentiments.

wait you're doubting that Jones did some shitty thing, after REPEATEDLY doing shitty things? I don't share your sentiments.

I know, it's crazy I just don't get how this has gone by so long and is now just popping up..

Also, Leon doesn't exactly show me he's ELITE. RDA is 1 win in his last 4 fights, not very spectacular record at WW overall. Plus RDA almost always loses against pressure fighters with decent cardio. He has yet to beat anyone elite, aside from Cowboy, at WW.

I say he needs 1 top 5 fight and then give him a title shot if he wins.

Me too movement. People are starting to smarten up about it.
That's what I find hilarious about Jones. He gets offended when something like this comes out and people believe it. Have some self-awareness, man. You're a fuck up.

I don’t care if Jon did it .....I just want him to get away with it .... WAR Jones

This will blow over pretty quickly. I imagine it'll play out pretty much like the Cuba Gooding Jr accusations. A quick look at the film will reveal all.

It should start at Chuck's segment.

You should consider your lack of a timestamp shameful.

That's what I find hilarious about Jones. He gets offended when something like this comes out and people believe it. Have some self-awareness, man. You're a fuck up.

Outside the cage he is a fuck up, although not in recent years. The main issue for him was drug testing, and has several fights now behind him with no issue. But with "ME Too" Women are trying to make men scared all over the country. They want an accusation to be enough proof of guilt. People are starting to push back on that BS..

It should start at Chuck's segment.

Hour and 20 minute video?

And no cliffs?

ban.

tenor.gif

Is Chuck Mindenhall behind the Alpaca Thesaurus mma body language videos?

Jon Jones will be dead or in prison by 40. Just a feeling I have.

This will blow over pretty quickly. I imagine it'll play out pretty much like the Cuba Gooding Jr accusations. A quick look at the film will reveal all.

You should consider your lack of a timestamp shameful.

18:42 for the JJ talk.

Back