"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

Would you watch?

Chris will put him in that front headlock series and choke the life out of him

Its not like a win over weedman would make a much stronger case either

<BC1>

Last edited:
I can't help but feel that Weidman's first fight at lhw will end up looking really similar to Rockhold's.

Whether he wins or loses, I can confirm he will still be Charlies boy.

Sounds like a great idea to me.

Yep Id watch and root for The Chris because <StillMyBoy>

Chris weidman talking about being humble.......<Dany07>

Dude was the biggest phony of our time when he beat Anderson...He was cocky as fuck but still considered himself humble LMFAO.

Last edited:
like Reyes attitude but Weidman at 205 is a really bad risk/reward fight for him

I have to give Weidman credit for even taking the fight. I think it's gonna be a rough night for him but at least he's not ducking legit competition.

The only reason I’d watch is to see if, despite another loss, that’s still Weidman’s dads boy!

What are the chances that The Chris returns from the dead? Is anyone anticipating him making a run?

Reyes got taken down at will by Turko-Swiss Kicbkoxer Volkan Oezdemir LOL

Chris weidman talking about being humble.......<Dany07>

Dude was the bigger phony of our time when he beat Anderson...He was cocky as fucked but still considered himself humble LMFAO.
This. Talked shit a lot, that he would beat title defenses and Anderson's records, bla bla bla, didn't do absolutely anything. 1-4 on last five, 4 KTFOs suffered, beat older but famous Brazilians, way past their primes, and only survives because of that. Sad person. Never was, never will be more than a BUM.

Reyes should just goad Weidman into throwing kicks again by making their comparison

Not a big Reyes believer, but Weidman is too slow and hittable, especially at this point, he looks past his prime.

This. Talked shit a lot, that he would beat title defenses and Anderson's records, bla bla bla, didn't do absolutely anything. 1-4 on last five, 4 KTFOs suffered, beat older but famous Brazilians, way past their primes, and only survives because of that. Sad person. Never was, never will be more than a BUM.
He sure made a big deal out of beating a near 40 year old Anderson, I wonder how he's gonna look at 38-44 years old. Anderson in his late 30s-mid 40s beat Brunson, was competitive with Israel, hurt DC with a body kick, has been competitive despite losing most of his fights. I'm not sure Weidman would be competitive in bum fights at 44.

Back