Is there a single thing Stipe is better at than DC?

ArlovskiFang

The Retirer
@red
Reaction score
I really can't think of anything. Better reach but only mildly so. He is no Jon Jones, who DC still closed the gap on consistently.

Power? I say it's a wash.
Boxing? DC. Has way better defense and comparable hands.
Chin? DC by a lot.
Wrestling? DC by a lot.
Kicks? He doesn't use them often and it would leave him even more vulnerable to being wrestled.
Overall speed? Once again DC noticeably. Which is something that Stipe should be absolutely ashamed of. DC is 5'9" and 240-250 lbs. In other words DC is grossly OBESE and yet he is faster in handspeed and movement than a lean tall hw like Stipe.

I like Stipe and I'm rooting for him but don't be surprised if he gets slept again in the first.

Stipe is a skilled fighter who isn't exceptional at anything and has key vulnerabilities that hamper his well roundedness.

Stipe took clean shots from Francis. DC does have a superior chin though.

Fire fighting
images

Don't underestimate reach. I've seen fighters make entire careers off using reach and minimizing mistakes.

He's taller. probably hits a little harder. Dc is just here to orove that doesn't mean shit and the reason I love him(when hes not dancing with a bucket of chicken). I mean this is Martial arts the champions should be decided by something else by how big and strong people are.

I mean DC is big too. bit personally as a manlet we want some heavyweight champions that are a little shorter.

Stipe has better boxing, head movement and KO power. DC has a better chin, better wrestling and a better clinch. In a straight boxing match Stipe wins way more often than not.

I'd still say his power, dispite getting sparked by DC last time out.

Back