What's next for Ngannou?

strebitel86

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What's next for Francis Ngannou?

Will he fight the winner of Cormier vs. Stipe?

Or he needs another win before a title shot?

100% deserves a title shot..
He's just after finishing Blaydes, Cain and JDS all within the first round.

If Stipe wins against DC, Ngannou might actually get the next title shot.

If DC wins against Stipe, Ngannou might be stuck on the sideline for a bit while the UFC postures for a DC/Jones heavyweight fight.

Maybe Im confusing but I remember something like he'll get the winner of DC Stipe 2.

Though they could Give him olyenik on the DC Stipe card. A nice tune up and he can be a reserve for the main event.

If Stipe wins against DC, Ngannou might actually get the next title shot.

If DC wins against Stipe, Ngannou might be stuck on the sideline for a bit while the UFC postures for a DC/Jones heavyweight fight.
DC wants the fight at LHW, Jones wants the fight at LHW.

I don't think Jones is interested in being a champ-champ, he wants to be the greatest LHW champion forever (imo)

Winner of DC-Stipe is the only fight to make for him but Dana hates him so we will see

Though they could Give him olyenik on the DC Stipe card. A nice tune up and he can be a reserve for the main event.
this just happened to Oleynik and you want him to fight Ngannou next?

PhysicalDeadAsiaticmouflon-size_restricted.gif

His only chance at regaining his fallen hype is to learn to wrestle and submit and defeat Stipe. He'll lose against DC and even if he gets lucky and knocks out Daniel people will kniw its luck so it means nothing.

He'll be fighting Stipe again because if DC wins he's going to retire so they're going to do Francis vs Stipe for the vacant title

DC wants the fight at LHW, Jones wants the fight at LHW.

I don't think Jones is interested in being a champ-champ, he wants to be the greatest LHW champion forever (imo)

Jones has made it more than clear that he is willing to fight DC at heavyweight it's just a matter of the UFC putting up enough money to make it happen.

Hopefully a title shot. Stipe better win because Cormier will duck Ngannou again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back