Holloway has landed the most significant strikes in UFC history.

yeah i can see it. A volume puncher who hit puberty after he got into the UFC. hes about to put some legs on that record. In fact, it may NEVER be broken.

War Blessed

That's awesome and not surprising, but a lot of volume striking statistics are correlated with a) having a lot of fights, b) having a lot of 25 minute fights, and c) not having tons of finishing ability.

I'd rather be mid-tier in something like this with big power than leading this list with somewhat modest power.

I would be more interested in seeing strikes-per-minute in cage, or something similar. And then listing out the guys with a meaningful amount of cage time.

The grappling analog to this in a way is "takedowns landed"...well if you aren't finishing or at least establishing dominant top control, you will simply get more chances to secure takedowns in the first place by people getting up over and over again....I'd rather be someone who gets a single takedown and finishes or least controls to the end of the round.

Please.. before they are done.. give us Evan Dunham vs Jim Miller they are carbon copies of eachother. How have they never fought.

Most strikes landed? Who cares? You think Stipe would ever brag 'hey I landed the most strikes in a fight ever against Hunt.' Argument can be made you lack power.

Also Frankie has the most octagon time

So this fight is most significant cant strikes vs most octagon time record holders

Which is pretty neat

Please.. before they are done.. give us Evan Dunham vs Jim Miller they are carbon copies of eachother. How have they never fought.

Most strikes landed? Who cares? You think Stipe would ever brag 'hey I landed the most strikes in a fight ever against Hunt.' Argument can be made you lack power.

Dunham's retired.

yeah i can see it. A volume puncher who hit puberty after he got into the UFC. hes about to put some legs on that record. In fact, it may NEVER be broken.

War Blessed
Puberty happens at 11, 12 years old. What? You can see it? They're facts. You have to see it. You know I hate you for being slightly or entirely wrong, I hate absolutes, but about everything. Just block me please.

Just proves how pillow fisted he is. Most guys on there don’t finish fights with the hands.
Anyway how many has max absorbed? He’s probably on that list aswell.

Holloway will go down a legend

Hunt quality over quantity. HW not a good comparison but to highlight Volume vs impact.

Max is that good period.
Its beyond me Dustin Diamond "the poirier" beat him last time, props to him

Evan Dunham?

AADD15C2-C620-42ED-9608-CEF55E074B6D.gif

I know he was in the UFC forever but he was rather boring and I always considered him more of a ground guy anyway.

Noooo! So underrated.. oh he lost to OAM last year? Ew. Yup time to hang em up.

Yeah, OAM tko'd him. If memory serves it was from a body shot. At that point I kind of knew he was done. Always liked Dunham though, his war vs Grant in 2012 was awesome.

Yeah, OAM tko'd him. If memory serves it was from a body shot. At that point I kind of knew he was done. Always liked Dunham though, his war vs Grant in 2012 was awesome.
Except he lost.. all of his fights it's kill or be killed. He's a go out on the shield guy. I always liked that guy. Miller too.

I'm impressed that RDA and Cerrone are at it, those guys are not the typical GSP kind of "most significant strikes" outcome. (i.e. 5 rounders time & again)

Back