Media Ruthless Lawler on who he likes to watch [today] and what it means to be A FIGHTER

Drugstore Cowboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Quote: "There's more to fighting than techniques. You can learn techniques, but when push comes to shove, who are you as a fighter? If you strip all your skills away, all your technique, all your strength, are you still a fighter...?"

giphy.gif

Full interview: click!

qoT2IR0.gif

uWo4eo2.gif

DwJKvxs.gif

0kZIpvu.gif

rE36vjW.gif

D12EX2j.gif

WAR ROBBIE

Who does he like to watch without me watching the video?

It's a 30 second clip

Israel
Poirier
Jorge

That wasn't me moaning that was me sitting on Sherdog when I should be working who can't watch the video haha.

It's a shame Robbie and Jorge are friends as that would be a wicked fight.

Who does he like to watch without me watching the video?
Stylebender because he's a smooth striker and then guys he knows well, like Poirier and Masvidal, because when they're fucked up and losing, they're still real fighters who dont quit.

That wasn't me moaning that was me sitting on Sherdog when I should be working who can't watch the video haha.

That wasn't me being a dick, was being informative for anyone not wanting to sit through an ad to watch a clip lol

Hope he's got another good 5 yrs before calling it in. Luque, Edwards, Till, Wonderbread, Barbarina

I'm not sure that necessarily matters to them. They like a good fight, I wouldn't rule out them agreeing to a fight sometime, unless they have said differently in interviews?

D1A4BF3C-08E5-45E0-A617-7CB9E7AFFD5C.gif
Show me someone who doesn’t like ruthless and I’ll show you a dude who needs to be kicked in the balls.

I wonder what "fighters" he's talking about at the end

I like watching Robbie..

Incredible he's been fighting since 2001. Especially with his style. His longevity is truly amazing..

Who's got the gif of Hendricks taking Lawler down at the end of their first fight and Lawler's just shaking his head

Quote: "There's more to fighting than techniques. You can learn techniques, but when push comes to shove, who are you as a fighter? If you strip all your skills away, all your technique, all your strength, are you still a fighter...?"

giphy.gif

Full interview: click!

qoT2IR0.gif

uWo4eo2.gif

DwJKvxs.gif

0kZIpvu.gif

rE36vjW.gif

D12EX2j.gif

WAR ROBBIE

Matt Serra of MW.

Surprised at the Stylebender pick

Thought someone like Robbie would hate a flamboyant cocky guy

War Ruthless! He's putting Colby to sleep in a couple more weeks. I hope the ref doesn't fuck him over another victory again.

Back