Is it illegal to sharpen elbows?

MMAprodigy

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I know a guy who has this setup in his garage

He uses a metal file to sharpen his elbows to a very fine point

On the street they call him razor chest

Should an organization like the UFC allow unmixed war artists to cut skin with their own body parts if those parts have been sharpened to a sharp bony point?

RTON

i cant see a problem with it, if its good enough for razor chest its good enough for the UFC

Tony-Ferguson-2.png

Should an organization like the UFC allow unmixed war artists to cut skin with their own body parts if those parts have been sharpened to a sharp bony point?

RTON
Great thread

Its illegal. You must brush them down to 60 degrees.

RTON

Pics or it didn't happen.

What type of metal is the file made of?? It must be diamond or Carbonite because all other metal probably won't stand up to razor chest's elbows.

If you're elbows are that sharp wouldn't they go through your own elbow skin? If your bare bone is exposed with no skin it can get infected or something. Doesnt sound like a good idea.

Curtis "Razor" Blaydes already does this, so I think it's legal.

giphy.gif

I found an ear.

msdblve_ec014.jpg

Dave Leduc, Lethwei Champion, (Burmese BKB) basically Bare Knuckle Muay Thai with headbutts , and any fight that goes the distance is an automatic draw

anyway he does it,

Back