Francisco Trinaldo mad as **** about controversial decision loss to Alex Hernandez, calls him p#$$%

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Alexander Hernandez had his hand raised after 15 minutes with Francisco Trinaldo at Saturday night’s UFC on ESPN 4 in San Antonio, but the Brazilian veteran is outraged with the unanimous decision defeat.

Judges Ruben Carrion and Marcos Rosales scored all three rounds in favor of the American, while Gino Garcia gave one 10-9 in favor of “Massaranduba”. For Trinaldo, there’s no way Hernandez won a single round at the AT&T Center.

“I’m still a bit upset,” Trinaldo told MMA Fighting. “They shamelessly took the win away from me. I thought I was winning… I could have done more, trying to knock him out, but it’s tough. It’s tough to fight here. If they want to build this kid they have to start giving him easy fights, otherwise he won’t get anywhere. He doesn’t belong here. Everybody knows he won’t get anywhere.”

“He didn’t win one round. He didn’t land one strike that hurt me. Every strike I landed, he would open his eyes wide open. Just watch the fight. I know it’s not UFC’s fault, but these judges have to judge marbles tournaments instead. They suck. They took my win away and I’m the only one who was really harmed.”

“Massaranduba” revealed he was so mad “in the heat of the moment” he considered asking for his release from the promotion minutes after the loss. He knows the company does not control who will win a decision, but thinks they should pay him his win bonus in this case.

“If they want to put a win on his record, go for it, but I want my win bonus. I deserve it,” Trinaldo said. “I went there to put a beating on him and he just ran. Everybody saw I won. UFC employees were shocked, they don’t know how they gave that kid the win. The least they can do is give me my win bonus.”

The 40-year-old Brazilian has now bounced between wins and losses after seven-fight winning streak between 2014 and 2016, and “can’t say it wasn’t” the robbery of the year.

“That can’t happen,” Trinaldo said. “The quality (of the judges) dropped so much. How can you hit someone for three rounds, chase him in the cage, and they give him the win? It looks like an amateur event. I’m embarrassed to say I’m fighting in the biggest MMA promotion in the world and all of a sudden it looks like an amateur event. It’s embarrassing.”

Now targeting a return to the Octagon at the upcoming UFC Sao Paulo show on Nov. 16 in Brazil, Trinaldo has no respect for Hernandez.

“I train hard every single say, focused, to come here and lose like that,” Trinaldo said. “This guy came here all cocky, feeling like a badass… I always say fighters fear no one so don’t come here mean mugging. This kid acts all cocky, but when the cage closes he’s a p***y. They want to turn this p***y into a man.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/7/...-bonus-ufc-on-espn-4-loss-alexander-hernandez

One of the worst decisions I've seen in a long time, dude has every right to be mad.

Hard to blame him. We could say he should have done more himself, but he was walking Hernandez down the whole fight. Alex just didn't want to fight.

That's easily 2-1 Trinaldo though, maybe 3-0.

He has a point.

Must suck to be told you have lost a fight when your opponent spent the whole time dancing and avoiding a fight

Dont leave it in the hands of the judges.

(cos they suck)

Typical American home cooking

giphy.gif

Could you imagine if you bet big on Trinaldo? Shit I would storm the cage for him.

I don’t blame the man.

He needed a knockout or sub. Fighting in someone's hometown has its disadvantages. Brazil does it a lot, but this fight was real close.

HE should have done a little more. He should ask for a rematch and finish him this time. Hernandez is not worth robbing Trinaldo. He will not go very far in the ufc. He is an average wrestler with a little striking. He wont get past any top ten.

Sucks for a 40yr old to get robbed like that during what's probably his last run.

He has every right to call those judges out.

That decision was an absolute fucking joke.

He needed a knockout or sub. Fighting in someone's hometown has its disadvantages. Brazil does it a lot, but this fight was real close.
It wasn't close at all. It wasn't eventful, but it was very obvious who won

“This kid acts all cocky, but when the cage closes he’s a p***y. They want to turn this p***y into a man.

Woah!
ShamelessDefensiveGreendarnerdragonfly-size_restricted.gif

HE should have done a little more. He should ask for a rematch and finish him this time. Hernandez is not worth robbing Trinaldo. He will not go very far in the ufc. He is an average wrestler with a little striking. He wont get past any top ten.
You obviously didn't see the fight. Hernandez did literally nothing all fight and was walked down and hit all fight. Also it was in Hernandez home town. The most obvious hometown decision since Bisping/Hamill

i scored it 30-27 to Trinaldo it was so easy to score the rounds because even if they were close trinaldo was the one who was controlling the fight and walking forward, how 2 judges scored it for hernandez is beyond me....

Back