Pros React to Latest Jon Jones Scandal

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Corey:

“So last week it was his past like he was a changed man. This morning we see he’s still the same ol ‘Can’t get right’… from pregnant wom[e]n to strippers. @JonnyBones deserves a Grammy for his acting skills, cuz he selling the media that changed man roll like Denzel. #ufc #phony.”

Colby:

“A lot of pundits trying to tarnish the good name of my buddy @JonnyBones. Can we take a moment & acknowledge: A) At least this time the woman he hit wasn’t pregnant B) Jon was mature enough not to strike her with a car at high speed while intoxicated. He’s making progress, people!

UFC Women:

Last edited:
I expected more than 2 comments

Son, i am disappointed.

He is cool with Karo, that makes him alright in my book bro!

JBJkaro.jpg

Not usually a fan of colby but that made me laugh

Colby:

“A lot of pundits trying to tarnish the good name of my buddy @JonnyBones. Can we take a moment & acknowledge: A) At least this time the woman he hit wasn’t pregnant B) Jon was mature enough not to strike her with a car at high speed while intoxicated. He’s making progress people!

I swear, Colby had to be on Sherdog at one point.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

1uki1i.jpg

<36>

This is a setup by Jones haters and financed by DC. Jones has never done anything wrong. :)

IS Colby retired or what? MMA seems to have lost interest..

Jon jones reminds me of wayne brady on that chapelle skit. Does jon jones have to choke a hoe?

Uh..He's fighting Robbie Lawler in less than 2 weeks.

Fuckin casuals.

Think he was probably just trying to be a dick towards King Colby.

Colby is going to be champ, haters can hate all they want.

Cormier's payroll are no joke... They know he can't beat Jones, all that is left is trying to diminish the GOAT. Sad fighter, sad people, sad fans.
tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

tenor.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back