Why I respect Chael Sonnen

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Never made an excuse for losing fights including some very high profile fights against guys he doesnt like.

Its a nice change from guys like Conor who come out after every loss claiming they where injured or un-motivated. You dont really know a guy until he losses. Its easy to be humble when you are victorious. All the fake bs Conor spits out before each fight claiming he is the best version of himself and how great his training is going and then the second he loses finds multiple excuses for why he lost. Not to mention still crying about it for over a year.

Chael Sonnen will always be higher up my lists for respected fighters than Conor regardless of what he's been caught for in MMA.

I tried but its hard having respect for someone like Conor who is such a fake person. This has nothing to do with blind hate this is just the truth.

Conor brings excitment but to be honest he's a POS

I don’t think anybody gives a shit what you think. Conor still in your head is pretty sad.

Chael has never lost so I'm not really sure why you put that in there but ok

If Chael was a great fighter, his trash talk would have been too arrogant. He's in this weird middle ground where his wit and charisma are able to propel him to greater heights but without the ability to stay there.

Overall I think Shael is a good guy. Eez the good for the show.

I'll never forget chael beating the Spider the first time they fought

Chael trash talked to his to fighting Anderson with double digit losses on his record. He did string together a few good wins in a row at the time but still, he wasn't an exciting fighter. He was the first to really own a mic in MMA. I like Chael, he seems a bit sleazy but hes not bad.

Wasnt there a fighter recently that said Chael helped them out with some medical bills or something? They didnt even know each other and Chael just offered. He let Yushin Okami stay at his house and train after they had already fought in the cage.

I'll never forget chael beating the Spider the first time they fought
You tell me in what universe do you beat up a guy for 23 mins and he wraps his legs around your head for 8 seconds and they declare him the winner?!?!

I don’t think anybody gives a shit what you think. Conor still in your head is pretty sad.

He's not in my head bro. Every time I come on here there is a new piece of news about the guy showing how classless he is.

I cant help that he is a fuck up to the same levels as Jones.

Why not just make another full Conor hate thread instead of trying to disguise it? Weird ass move tbh

Chael bless

Chael is the UNDEFEATED, UNDISPUTED UFC MW and LHW Champion of the World. He also won the HW Tournament in Bellator. #GOAT

Why not just make another full Conor hate thread instead of trying to disguise it? Weird ass move tbh

Chael bless
I've honestly been trying to not talk about or mention the guy. I'm not gonna lie, my first yellow card that I recieved has got me SHOOK.

I've honestly been trying to not talk about or mention the guy. I'm not gonna lie, my first yellow card that I recieved has got me SHOOK.

If this is you not trying you need to go to therapy and get that conor derangement syndrome sorted out because you have got a problem which is sad because i agree with you in the op

If this is you not trying you need to go to therapy and get that conor derangement syndrome sorted out because you have got a problem which is sad because i agree with you in the op

I was emotionally damaged after the Aldo fight. But the Khabib fight set me straight.

Conor was just a great example for what I'm talking about and nothing else.

I was emotionally damage after the Aldo fight. But the Khabib fight set me straight.

Conor was just a great example for what I'm talking about and nothing else.
I

I can respect that, i dont think any mma fan wanted to see a legend like aldo go like that tbh, i agree conor has been acting like a clown since the khabib fight tho

I can respect that, i dont think any mma fan wanted to see a legend like aldo go like that tbh, i agree conor has been acting like a clown since the khabib fight tho

Yes not only that, but the relentless trolling after that fight by Conor fans was brutal causing a lot of what you see today. Thats why people are returning it right back.

Yes, his take on post PED Jon Jones has a certain credibility. Also, Chael told us about Jones’ coke problem before everyone else.

Back