I enjoyed the Conor interview, but hes lying.

RNC555

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Masvidal said prior to the Askren fight... he didnt need an alarm clock to wake up at 7 AM to train like he usually does, that fight was so personal that he woke up by himself everyday.

What I truly cannot understand however is how Conor wasnt motivated for that fight. especially, after all that trash talk, and going to jail for attacking that bus. that fight was personal, personal fights dont need motivation. it was not just another fight. him lacking motivation for a money fight like the floyd fight is understandable. him lacking motivation for the most personal fight of his career is a very obvious lie.

i hate to say it but as entertaining as that fight was, its not happening again unless he fights and wins 1. Conor is always entertaining to watch so i hope he gets his shit together and compete again but i dont think its going to happen.

The sooner you accept it the better off you'll be.

Masvidal said prior to the Askren fight... he didnt need an alarm clock to wake up at 7 AM to train like he usually does, that fight was so personal that he woke up by himself everyday.

What I truly cannot understand however is how Conor wasnt motivated for that fight. especially, after all that trash talk, and going to jail for attacking that bus. that fight was personal, personal fights dont need motivation. it was not just another fight. him lacking motivation for a money fight like the floyd fight is understandable. him lacking motivation for the most personal fight of his career is a very obvious lie.

i hate to say it but as entertaining as that fight was, its not happening again unless he fights and wins 1. Conor is always entertaining to watch so i hope he gets his shit together and compete again but i dont think its going to happen.

What the fuck are you talking about you weirdo?

michael-keaton.gif

Conor is too busy thinking about Clodagh and his whiskey brew to be concerned with fighting.

His liver and cardio will be shot before he signs the dotted line.

Conor is IMHO sort of like the George Foreman of MMA. Really good but theres that one guy he just cannot conquer.

And he's now a billionaire businessman. He may or may not fight but unless he gets shares and a title fight i doubt he will come back. I guess we'll see around November.

I honestly feel like Khabib will face

Dustin
Ferguson
GSP
Conor II

In that order.

The “humble in defeat” guy is the biggest sore loser the sport has ever seen. Now, his excuse is that he wasn’t motivated (for the most personal fight of his career)?

Lol, I don’t think anyone takes the guy seriously anymore.

Do you think it's healthy to do something like this:

Fall out of love with fighting after winning a load of money vs Mayweather. No passion to compete again. Then, your source of motivation is a fighter in your weight class attacking a friend of yours. Is that healthy motivation?

Seems like any bit of Conor's motivation was not the right kind of motivation needed to beat somebody like Khabib. His motivation back then was getting the belts

Conor says humble in defeat but he has the fattest biggest book of excuses.

"no motivation" "defensive mindset" "external invading internal" blablabla

I like the Japanese humility. There's that judo guy Shinohara who lost one of the most important match of his life because of a referee's misjudgement. When people went to him and said "do you think the referee fucked up?", he answered "no. I lost because I was weak". End of story

If Conor truly is only motivated by money then I’ve severely overestimated him.

Conor says humble in defeat but he has the fattest biggest book of excuses.

"no motivation" "defensive mindset" "external invading internal" blablabla

I like the Japanese humility. There's that judo guy Shinohara who lost one of the most important match of his life because of a referee's misjudgement. When people went to him and said "do you think the referee fucked up?", he answered "no. I lost because I was weak". End of story

So you like stupid people?

He was more interested in Whiskey which is his retirement plan then Khabib. Rematch will tell all.

If Conor truly is only motivated by money then I’ve severely overestimated him.

I think it's legacy abd bragging rights. He wants to self actualize. I bet he'll eventually to end up trying to be president of the UFC when dana retires.

Hes crazy enough to do it too.

he says "he wasn't motivated for the fight" to try and make himself look better in a loss. oldest trick in the game.

Personal with Conor is an act. Personal with Jorge is not.

Back