I don't get the mentality of Jon haters

GetSmoked

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He has been falsely accused and yet haters want to make a meme about something that never happened. That's how shameful you guys are.

A spokesperson for Jones told the media Jon was unaware of the case against him -- and didn't know about the warrant because the paperwork was sent to the wrong address.

Jones later paid a $300 bond and the arrest warrant was rescinded.

"Today, the media told Mr. Jones about a false accusation launched against him and that paperwork had been sent to an incorrect address," a Jones spokesman said Sunday night.

"However, after receiving the documents from the press, Mr. Jones immediately went to pay the small fee, and he, and multiple witnesses, stand ready to factually refute the malicious lies being told about him to the public."

Jones later tweeted about the allegations -- telling one fan, "I’m definitely not in any trouble my friend, don’t be so quick to believe everything you read on the Internet."

Wow, how about he’s a piece of shit and anyone who can take a step back and look at the facts objectively can see that

He has been falsely accused and yet haters want to make a meme about something that never happened. That's how shameful you guys are.

A spokesperson for Jones told the media Jon was unaware of the case against him -- and didn't know about the warrant because the paperwork was sent to the wrong address.

"Today, the media told Mr. Jones about a false accusation launched against him and that paperwork had been sent to an incorrect address," a Jones spokesman said Sunday night.

"However, after receiving the documents from the press, Mr. Jones immediately went to pay the small fee, and he, and multiple witnesses, stand ready to factually refute the malicious lies being told about him to the public."

Jones later tweeted about the allegations -- telling one fan, "I’m definitely not in any trouble my friend, don’t be so quick to believe everything you read on the Internet."
Shut up nuthugger. Jon won't slap and molest you. No matter how hard you defend him

Wow, how about he’s a piece of shit and anyone who can take a step back and look at the facts objectively can see that

Your post just screams objective stepping back and looking at facts.

jon jones also says he never taken peds so i dot believe one word he says,.

Jon says it's nothing. i'm sure everyone feels relieved

what is it about "the mentality of Jon haters" you don't understand? your post doesn't explain it

I don't get the mentality of Jones fanboys.

Preach. The conduct of his haters is a disgrace to the sport. No other sports GOAT has had to put up with this pure disrespect. It's funny how they say Jones "keeps messing up" when the last thing he did wrong(get in a car accident while doing a drug that's normal for rich 20 somethings) was over four years ago. Never seem a fighter people are so determined to slander. Then they make up shit about his personality.

<JonesLaugh>

So you believe everything this guy says?

Preach. The conduct of his haters is a disgrace to the sport. No other sports GOAT has had to put up with this pure disrespect. It's funny how they say Jones "keeps messing up" when the last thing he did wrong(get in a car accident while doing a drug that's normal for rich 20 somethings) was over four years ago. Never seem a fighter people are so determined to slander. Then they make up shit about his personality.
My god, you're the reason people hate lawyers... If you actually are one. I think you're nothing but a troll though. Because real lawyers can spell correctly.

Your post just screams objective stepping back and looking at facts.
Calling him a piece of shit is actually a fact. How else would you define a PED cheat, multiple time drunk driver who has harmed innocent people on more than one occasion?

Agreed. Jon’s been falsely accused of so many things over the years, it’s unreal. It’s clearly all racially motivated. Jon is one of the most oppressed humans on earth.

People saying jones definitely did this because of his past are idiots

And people saying that the girl is definitely making it up because she’s a stripper are idiots as well

95% of this site sadly fits into those

Just incapable of being reasonable and impartial

Who cares man. Hes just a prick. Theres more then enough reasons for people not to like him without having to be labeled "haters".

TLDR;
Guy accused of crime claims to be innocent...

For the record Jon Jones was convicted and admitted to crashing his car into a pregnant woman and leaving her on the side of the road while he fled the scene to avoid sobriety tests. So if it is ok with you, I will consider him a piece of shit for this reason alone.

It's always scumbags like Jones that are accused of these things and not guys like GSP, Rich Franklin, DC, etc. Wonder why that is?

He's a sociopath and I want to see him beat inside the cage. I hope he can keep his life outside the cage together but only so he can keep defending that belt until someone takes it from him or he retires. Gotta respect him as a fighter but detest him for his cheating and the shit he's done outside of the cage isn't easy to ignore. He's also just a fake individual who has seemed to have several eerie changes in personalities at least in his public persona...

Also I'm still butthurt over the Shogun fight. Not gonna lie. I would enjoy seeing him finished exactly the way he finished DC in the second fight. To test positive for banned substances after making someone like DC cry and feel like a failure because he tried his best and wasn't good enough? Wasn't good enough to beat a cheater unfortunately. That's truly reprehensible and hard to swallow if you're any kind of sporting fan.

I get that you are grasping at straws to convince yourself that jon is a good dude but this is honestly pathetic

Back