Favorite follow ups after a rock?

sdpdude9

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What are some of your favorite follow ups after a fighter has been rocked? Can be the fighter unloading, latching on to a quick Submission, or landing some pin point strikes.

Mine are Silva with the pinpoint ground and pound after kicking Belfort’s head off.

ImmediateTenseElephantbeetle-size_restricted.gif

And of course the career altering hammerfist of doom.

ExcitableRadiantDassierat.gif

I'm not sure if this is what you mean but what comes to mind for me is Cory Sandhagen when his arm was almost about to snap. Not only was he covered in blood and bleeding like crazy his arm was like a second away from snapping yet he not only got out of that, he came back and won the fight.

That was seriously impressive.

Henderson%2Bv%2BMousasi.gif

One of the most underrated and one of my favs. Might not seem that amazing to the untrained eye but just look at Mousasi's picture perfect footwork here. hendo had no chance to survive that(a guy who can survive nuclear bombs btw).

What are some of your favorite follow ups after a fighter has been rocked? Can be the fighter unloading, latching on to a quick Submission, or landing some pin point strikes.

Mine are Silva with the pinpoint ground and pound after kicking Belfort’s head off.

ImmediateTenseElephantbeetle-size_restricted.gif

And of course the career altering hammerfist of doom.

ExcitableRadiantDassierat.gif
ground and pound for sure. Anderson Silva was one of the best. Jorge Masvidal against Ben Askren was pretty good too (yes, i know he was out, not rocked)

Back