Wife making me miss UFC 240 for friends wedding

WarDosAnjos

Socrates of Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
I'm legitimately in crisis mode over here. My wife just decides to tell me out of the blue that we need to be at a wedding for her friend all day this Saturday. I'm in shock. I asked her if I could stay home and watch the card but she said no. I'm thinking of faking being sick the day of but I'm worried she'd find out. Any suggestions?

Go to the Wedding.

Drink a lot, enjoy.
There will be other UFC cards, and it's *zero* loss missing UFC 240, bro.

The same card you made a thread about saying it's "looking terrible?"

Bring your phone and watch your most anticipated fights on the toilet.

Show her who's boss. Greg Hardy style

Jk, just watch it afterwards but avoid spoilers. I'll send you some links to the full fight after the event ends if you want. Legally, ofc

Tell her you slept with the bride. No wedding, no wife. Only sherdog, just as God intended.

The same card you made a thread about saying it's "looking terrible?"
It does look terrible but the fact is I don't miss big ufc cards. Ever. I haven't missed a card, ppv or other, in five years. Will be devastated to miss Frankie win the title

I'm legitimately in crisis mode over here. My wife just decides to tell me out of the blue that we need to be at a wedding for her friend all day this Saturday. I'm in shock. I asked her if I could stay home and watch the card but she said no. I'm thinking of faking being sick the day of but I'm worried she'd find out. Any suggestions?
you've come to the right place...lotta cucks in these parts

Would you say Your life is better or worse after getting married?

I’m asking because im 30 and just got a great job and into good shape and I’m dating a bunch of women.

It’s fun but has marriage improved your quality of life?

Watch it off ur phone at the table

It does look terrible but the fact is I don't miss big ufc cards. Ever. I haven't missed a card, ppv or other, in five years. Will be devastated to miss Frankie win the title
Just watch 112 over again, that's the only way you'll be able to see that.

card isnt good anyways

dip out and get home around 11 for main event if u wanna see frankie

Back