@purple
Reaction score
...or those not known for their power?

I’ll get us started:

Shinya FUCKING Aoki over Antonio McKee

Shinya_Aoki_vs._Antonio_McKee_3.gif

tap to strikes, but still. It’s Aoki

Last edited:
Not sure if I would call Bisping pillow fisted, but the KO of Rockhard was surprising.

Oddly enough, Henderson KO'ing Renzo was shocking considering Dan was a decision machine up until then.

Look at that restraint by Assuncao, surely the Askren fans will appreciate that.

Not really a kayo but I'd say the knockdown of Bader at Tito's hands. That was a what the fuck moment if ever I've seen one. Bisping knocking out Cuckold as I always had bisping pegged as pillow fisted.

Not sure if I would call Bisping pillow fisted, but the KO of Rockhard was surprising.

Oddly enough, Henderson KO'ing Renzo was shocking considering Dan was a decision machine up until then.
Yes! Good one. Decision Dan, now those were the days.

i was surprised edgar floored chad in 1st round

I would call Bisping pillow fisted and that was one of the most surprising KO's i've ever seen.

When Mac Danzig KO’d
Joe daddy

I think even he was like.. the fuck...

kajan Johnson vs adrino martins. kajan spent the entire first and most of the second on the back foot. then out of no were a short hook ended the night

Last edited:
This was a huge shock. Cung Le is the definition of pillow fist
giphy.gif

Back