If Greg hardy got charged for slapping a stripper

Of course. But he's not the golden chosen one. Jones could slap Dana's wife and not get cut.

Jones makes money

He can do whatever he wants.

He's a scumbag, but as long as people pay for his PPV, this will continue.

I hope I'm wrong.

No one should get cut just because they were charged with something. If you are found guilty in court, or if hard evidence is presented (e.g. The video of that football player that knocked out his Wife/GF in an elevator)... Then they should start that discussion.

Hardy would likely get suspended for anything involving a woman given his history. With Jones it will probably depend what happens when the facts come out.

I think it'd be interesting if Jon sexually assaulted Conor.

I think it'd be interesting if Jon sexually assaulted Conor.

He's aski..... begging for it.
conor-mcgregor-shows-huge-bulge-instagram-embed.jpg

If Kowboy Karl got charged for slapping a stripper would he still be considered a Kowboy or would people simply refer to him as "Karl"?!

The key word that is missing here is alleged. He allegedly assaulted someone. This is America and we don't go to prison here for allegations. If he is proven guilty in a court of law then yes, he should be cut from the roster. Just because someone said you did something does not make you guilty. Has Conor been charged with rape yet? I remember thread after thread saying he was going down, but haven't heard a word of it.

Greg Hardy's girl should be in the UFC she took his hardest punches like he was a punk chump kid :)

Back