List of fighters Conor surely, handily beats today

Holloway
Khabib in a rematch (broken foot and bad game plan in the first)

Conor's not beating anyone today, tomonth or toyear apparently.

Folder?

upload_2019-7-22_15-15-12.png

Not even a folder can take that left hand shot.

I agree with the list though. Sherdog will tell you that he won't beat any of those guys though. Sure it'll go something like this "Conrad is a retired fighter, he conned the public to make millions. Always been overrated"

Yeah he'll definitely win a striking battle at range against Barboza. Easy.

I'd favour Conor against all of them except Pettis, but to act like he handily beats them is mental

In his weightclass, I still think he beats all. At LW, he beats most strikers, Like most guys that go up in weight, he will struggle with the bigger, heavier grapplers.

That Folder guy is a beast tho. Future champ.

lugEKEM.png

In his weightclass, I still think he beats all. At LW, he beats most strikers, Like most guys that go up in weight, he will struggle with the bigger, heavier grapplers.

His weight class is LW, he isn't 25 years old anymore. Last time he made FW he looked like Christian Bale in The Machinist

1496399397-christian-bale-machinist.jpg

Folder?

View attachment 619991

I agree with the list though. Sherdog will tell you that he won't beat any of those guys though. Sure it'll go something like this "Conrad is a retired fighter, he conned the public to make millions. Always been overrated"

If the folder drags conor into deep water....look out.

He’d be an underdog against Pettis, Barboza and Edgar.

In his prime he’d have been a favourite overall.

Folder?

View attachment 619991

Conor has binders full of women

He’d be an underdog against Pettis, Barboza and Edgar.

In his prime he’d have been a favourite overall.

Conor hater here.

There's no way he's an underdog against Barboza or Edgar.

And I love Frankie too.

Jon Jones
Daniel Comier
Stiopic
Fanny Nganny

Back